使用CSC过程中的一些问题

这回用中文写反馈,我懒得写英文,爱看看,不爱看算了。我知道你们都在弄CCE…

用了CSC有快一周的时间,说说问题。

bug :安装过程中选中文,安装完使用时界面会乱码,一直乱码,除非卸载用其它语言再次安装。win7 ,x86 ,Chinese_S

使用过程中发现CSC安装之后有个服务,这服务会不定时占用50%左右的cpu,一个清理软件加载服务干啥?随用随开随扫描随清理多好,这点应该学学ccleaner。

其它的没了…

Translated; This time, the feedback written in Chinese, I am too lazy to write in English, love to see, do not like forget it. I know you all get CCE …

CSC has used the fast week, talk about the problem.

bug: the installation process select the Chinese, the interface will be installed garbled when used, has been garbled, unless the uninstall again with the other languages installed. win7, x86, Chinese_S

Found in the course of CSC have a service after installation, this service from time to time take 50% of the cpu, a clean-up software loading services doing? Scanned with the use anytime with the clean-up good, this should learn ccleaner.

Not the other …
(google translator

[Newbie mode] English Translation:

Now I’m using Chinese to write my feedback. If you wish to, read it, or otherwise, ignore it.
I’ve been using CSC for 1 week. I’m just wrttin’ to report several issues:

-bug: I had chosen “Chinese” as the language prior the installation, however, the program did not show Chinese well/correctly instead of broken characters…

-After installing CSC, I’ve figured out that a service is installed. The service sometimes may consume up to 50% CPU, I’d wonder - hey why a cleaner needs to create a service?! I prefer “CCleaner-style” more - open-clean-close.
I do not want automated cleaning.

Once again - my apologize >:-D

Very accurate translation :wink: Verified.

CSC过程中

[attachment deleted by admin]