CrmConApplication ERROR

Hi guys, I´m Miguel from El Salvador, i was trying CESM, i had installed in Xp Os, with SQL express 2005,
I follewd all steps from UserGuide, installation, Create Sequence, Create Tasks, Execute Tasks,
I created some sequences to get information from a other computer under myself domain, i had controlled this computer ( green icon ) i could execute some tasks as get Services list, Products Liste, but the problem is when i tried to get Firewall Configuration, shown an error CrmConApplication encountured a problem and needed to close" so i need help and support to resolve that to could implement this solution in my job…

Regards,

:comodo110:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Please, tell us what versions of CESM and CFP do you use. What is OS where you have installed CFP?

This Issue Occurs When There Is A Language Mismatch. I Got The Same Error With Chinese And After Changing The Language o English, The Issue Got Fixed. So Check After Changing The Language To English And Let me Know

Miguel,

Are you still experiencing this issue, or have you gotten it resolved?

LM

After installing CESM successfully, I was in the process of creating CIS - set config and on clicking the (…) button I get this CRMconApplication error as well. See below what comes up within the message window. I must admit that it crashed during an earlier install, right when I was modifying some of the config settings. The server was eventually cold booted. Then came my woes!!! I’ve just about uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times to no avail. My last attempt was to uninstall sql since I suspect that it is a database issue.

Any suggestion, would be great because I actually do want to recommend this to my clients!! At the moment, it does not come highly recommendable.

Many thanks.

Message below.

12/03/2010 09:15:50The method or operation is not implemented.System.NotImplementedException: The method or operation is not implemented.
at CRM.ConApplication.Utils.PropertyGridUIService.ShowError(Exception ex)
at System.Windows.Forms.PropertyGridInternal.GridEntry.EditPropertyValue(PropertyGridView iva)
at System.Windows.Forms.PropertyGridInternal.PropertyDescriptorGridEntry.EditPropertyValue(PropertyGridView iva)
at System.Windows.Forms.PropertyGridInternal.PropertyGridView.PopupDialog(Int32 row)
at System.Windows.Forms.PropertyGridInternal.PropertyGridView.OnBtnClick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.PropertyGridInternal.DropDownButton.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.PropertyGridInternal.DropDownButton.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Try ESM 1.5.1. New version is available already.