A. THE BUG/ISSUE (Varies from issue to issue)
[ol]- Summary - Give a clear summary in the topic subject, NOT here.
- Can U reproduce the problem & if so how reliably?: Yes, always on the same exe, in this case MPC-HC
- If U can, exact steps to reproduce. If not, exactly what U did & what happened: Right-click on the executable and choose to run sandboxed, cpu raises for a few seconds and Generic Host Processes for Win32 services crashes.
- If not obvious, what U expected to happen:
- If a software compatibility problem have U tried the conflict FAQ?: Found nothing.
- Any software except CIS/OS involved? If so - name, & exact version: Media Player Classic (1.6.3) - exe = MPC-HC.exe
- Any other information, eg your guess at the cause, how U tried to fix it etc: /
Always attach - Diagnostics file, Watch Activity process list, dump if freeze/crash. (If complex - CIS logs & config, screenshots, video, zipped program - not m’ware)
B. YOUR SETUP (Likely the same for each issue, so you can copy forward)
[ol]- Exact CIS version & configuration: Comodo Internet Security Premium 6.0.264710.2708
- Modules enabled & level. D+/HIPS, Autosandbox/BBlocker, Firewall, & AV: All, HIPS=safe, BBlocker=Partially limited, Firewall=safe, AV=on, cloud scanning = on
- Have U made any other changes to the default config? (egs here.): Disabled cloud lookup for unknown files.
Have U updated (without uninstall) from a CIS 5?: No, clean uninstall for CIS 5
[li]if so, have U tried a a clean reinstall - if not please do?:
[/li]- Have U imported a config from a previous version of CIS: No
[li]if so, have U tried a standard config - if not please do:
[/li]- OS version, SP, 32/64 bit, UAC setting, account type, V.Machine used: Win XP Home SP3 32 bits no UAC on XP, No VM
Other security/s’box software a) currently installed b) installed since OS: a= Sandboxie (not running b= MalwareBytes (free - no scanning).
[attachment deleted by admin]