Crash at several different sites

Hello,
After upgrade to Version 65.0.3325.147 (64-bit), Its always show crash page at several different sites. Its never happen before update. Tried x32 and x64 but its same.
Extensions: only IDM Integration Module 6.30.9 that Enabled
Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
Install at: C:\Program Files\Comodo\Dragon

This is examples of crash website when i access it. You can see the link on images.

Solved by enabling hardware acceleration. Please tag this thread as solved

It’s merely a workaround, not a real solution. Enabling hardware acceleration breaks video playback on sites like Youtube etc.

Yes maybe it’s not the best solution but in this way I’m not bothered at all for browsing on the internet.

Of course, good for you, and thank you! I also find your method helpful, but that doesn’t mean it’s a non-issue.
I just wanted to say Comodo should fix it anyway, not treat the bug as “solved”.

What graphics chipset and drivers are the two of you using?

Hi all,
I had the same issue and enabling graphic acceleration also solved that issue.
I am using Nvidia GeForce GT 630M and Intel HD Graphics 4000 on a Windows 7 system.

Hi All,

Thanks for the bug report.

Agreed, this should be seen as a defect and not solved. Our team is now looking into this issue.

Shane.

I removed solved from the topic title.

@rkparis. What driver version is your Intel HD Graphics 4000 using?

9.17.10.2867, rather old (2012) but the last one available!

I’m getting a lot of Aw snaps this last week, mainly on Gmail and Facebook. Hp laptop, Windows 8.1 64bit AMD A8 processor using windows graphics. Dragon version, 65.0.3325.146

Windows 7 64-bit
Intel HD Graphics 4000, 10.18.10.4358 (default for CD) + Nvidia GeForce GTX 660M, 382.05

Woody, can you check the driver version?

Eric, the Directx diagnostic tool gives no information on the driver.

Can you check in Device Manager?

Nope, nothing there either.

Did you go to the Properties tab in Device Manager? See attached image.

That’s all that’s there.

Thank you. You have the default driver installed that Windows uses when it cannot find a driver. You need to install the AMD driver. Download it from here and install it.

Could you provide us with the crash logs of Dragon, zip them and attach them here? A crash with the default drivers may be of interest for Comodo. They can be found in c:\Users%username%\AppData\Local\Comodo\Dragon\User Data\Crashpad\reports or c:\Users%username%\AppData\Local\CrashDumps.

On a side note. I am a bit surprised Windows 8.1 is not providing a driver through the Windows Update. Can you see if you have the settings as in the attached image?

Hi, same here.
Gmail and Hangouts also crashed, if HW acceleration was disabled.