这个分区板块有COMODO工作人员管吗?

COMODO DRAGON这个产品前期是挺不错,但是如果你们在不继续把Chrome核心更新到6. 0以上,将会失去大量用户,我并不是让你们去追Chrome,毕竟COMODO DRAGON是要考虑安全性的!因为现在许多插件已经不支持这个版本了,而且由于最新的Chrome自带了翻译功能,大部分网页翻译的扩展已经全部失效了,我曾多次发邮件给COMODO 怕你们看不懂 还专门用google翻译了一遍,你们不管不问呢,还号称一小时回复? 
 对于COMODO Firewall 我也有个BUG要提交,可能是中文版独有的,因为我在google没有找到类似问题!

Google translation:

COMODO DRAGON early this product is very good, but if you do not continue to Chrome in the core update to 6.0 or more, will lose a large number of users, I do not let you go for Chrome, after all, COMODO DRAGON is to consider the security! Because many plugins have not supported this version, and it comes with the latest Chrome translation, translation of the extension of most pages have all expired, I have repeatedly sent e-mail to COMODO afraid you can not read a special use google translated again, you no longer cared for it, also known as an hour back?
For COMODO Firewall I have a BUG to be submitted, may be unique to the Chinese version, because I did not find similar problems in google!

不把握时机,COMODO的中国之路就注定要失败,google搜索就是前车之鉴

Do not seize the opportunity, COMODO road to China is doomed to failure, google search is a lesson

确实很少见官方人员在这个版块回复…