Comodo Uygulama ajanı çalışmayı durdurdu(Risk Altında)

Uzun zamandır Comodo internet security kullanıyorum son 3-4 bilgisayarıma comodo kurdum ama nedense son bir hafta 10 gündür sağ üst köşede duran comodo uygulamadında “risk altında” yazıyor arada birkaç saniye “güvenli” ye geçiyor ama sonra tekrar “risk altınta” ya dönüyor bu sırada da benim diğer işlerime de engel olabiliyor. farklı birkaç örnek vereyim mesela opera tarayıcı açıkken sık kullanılanlara giremiyorum yada Adams View kullanırken açtığım popup tarzı menüler kapanmıyor benzer durum MatLab için de geçerli ayrıca arada kısa yollar olsun diye Auto Hot Key (.ahk) scriptleri kullanıyorum comodo durduğu anda scriptler hata veriyor ve comodo kendine gele kadar scripti yenileyemiyorum. Arada comodo bilgisayar açılırken açılmayı başaramıyor (arka planda bile) o zamanlarda hiç bir sıkıntı yaşamıyorum ama o zaman da antivirüsü olmuyor dolayısıyla :D. Benim tahminim ya comodo ile ahk arasında bir karmaşıklık oluyor ya operanın vpn özelliği ile arada bir sıkıntı var yada Win10 a 2020 den sonra gelen bir güncelleme bunlara sebep oluyor olabilir. Konu hakkında yardım edebilecek varsa şimdiden teşekkürler.

Hello oznty is,

Thank you for reporting.
It’s due to the restart issue if you installed the CIS then you must update/Scan them after that you must restart the system so kindly update your CIS and restart them and check. If it still persist’s please let me know and also please enclose the screenshot.

Kind Regards,
PD

since then I’ve started using opera inside the sandbox and it fells like that fixed my issue it only happened once after using sandbox and at the time cis failed to start sandbox and opened opera without it then I closed the opera wait for a while and reopened it inside sandbox. And thats why I think the cause might be the opera or vpn function on opera :-TU

I’ve been struggling with cis for a while and I think I’ve figured it :smiley: it started to happen couple days after a windows update and I think it changed windows firewall settings and activated both windows and comodo firewalls and once I tried to use an app that comodo is not sure of its safety it tried to block it but since windows firewall is also active it detected that activity and tried to block comodo’s “illegal” activity and that blocked me from doing anything with comodo like removing blocks or updating comodo or scanning etc. For solution I’ve decided to remove comodo firewall and just leave comodo antivirus on my pc and it works fine since then.