Comodo Time Machine scrambled by Comodo Disk Encryption

Running Vista 32-bit, SP1

CTM worked all right until I installed Comodo Disk Encryption. The Finish re-boot to complete installation of CDE returned my Snapshot to several hours prior to its (actual) current state, obliterating one text file and one sent e-mail from a few hours earlier. Fortunately, I was able to recover the text file from a backup disk. The e-mail was unimportant.

There’s apparently a conflict between these two Comodo programs (at least on my system’s configuration).

Other than, Comodo software is splendid, a real boon, and I hate to complain about anything they offer.

Yes, there is a conflict and it is stated on version 2.9 Beta during the installation.
You can’t use CTM with disk encryption tools (like CDE or TrueCrypt).

There are some  considerations, please read it carefully.
  1. Do not physically remove, rearrange or add new hard drives to the motherboard after installing COMODO Time Machine BETA (Flash/Removable drives are OK).
  2. Do not remove COMODO Time Machine BETA protected partitions using disk management, fdisk or other disk tools.
  3. Do not access or modify protected partitions if you boot the system from CD-ROM/USB/LAN.
  4. Do not reinstall or recover the system using system backup tools such as Symantec Ghost, Acronis True Image, etc.
  5. Do not encrypt protected partitions using disk encryption software such as COMODO Disk Encryption, TrueCrypt, Bitlocker, etc.
  6. Do not wipe free disk space using disk tools such as CCleaner.

It means so CTM isn’t compatibille with other software.

what options can use with CSC?

you cannot only do actions about the free space
you can do every else, like securely delete files (but this will raise snapshot size)
and any file/registry deletes
remember, CTM saves the snapshot in the free space, so do not mess with the free space with any program

Any besides wiping (erasing) free space.

Well, the “file” will be stored in the snapshot if it is deleted. It’s not a problem. It won’t increase the snapshot size more then if it is erased.

That’s the point. You can erase files but not the free space.

Is it requirement for all hard drive (particions) or maybe for C:\ operating system?

Not to use the erasing for free space?
It’s a requirement of the technology itself. You won’t be erasing the file but just redirecting the erasing to the free space of the disk (“moving” the file) and increasing the snapshot size.