COMODO Time Machine 2.5.129464.157 Released

This is very true! :-\

I have uninstalled all versions since the first beta from both my computers without problems.

How did you uninstall? Maybe with a third party uninstaller and let it remove what it saw as leftovers before rebooting?

I believe that CTM should uninstall itself without interference, preferably by accessing it before Windows loads.

I have explained over and over that I uninstalled it through the console. I followed Comodo’s instructions 100% and I have nothing installed that would affect the uninstall. I am an experienced Rollback RX and EAZ-FIX user. Comodo acts surprised. These forums are full of uninstall desasters. Comodo tech support has posted several times about the uninstall bug. Such a nice word for an event that will destroy your computer. And they leave the download up!!! This distroyed my HDD and I have it on a second computer which Comodo cannot tell me how to get off safely.

Has the functionality of excluding folders from snapshots been added?

Cheers

Hi,
I have installed the new Version for the first Time (Multiboot only was possible) and if Win7 start up, a BSOD write STOP: 0x0000007B (…).
The Time Machine -uninstall in the Boot sequenze is fine working and bring back my Win7 without errors.

Well, what is to do?

My System is Win7 x64 ULTIMATE (DE)
My PC is ACER Aspire G7700 PREDATOR with Intel QuadCore Q9550
Motherborad (EVEREST wrote this) is nVIDIA nForce 780i SLI
AgentDriver tell me, System is with all actual Driver.
With 8 GB RAM and 3 HDs I have enougth free space.

My Backup Programs are MACRIUM Reflect and Paragon v10, main Backup-Program is MACRIUM.
For the “Quick Shoot Backup” i wish to have the Time Machine too.

Thanks for your reading,

STRUPPI

Locked and un-sticked because of version 2.6 of CTM:

https://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-ctm/ctm-update-26138262166-t54483.0.html