COMODO Time Machine 2.3.124200.152 RC2 Released

I’ve send you an email :))Thanks in advance.

Smooth upgrade here - no probs.

good work guys :wink:

now bring on the final release :wink:

Melih

Sorry for saying that, but not so good really.

Anyone try hitting the update button again after update to this version?

It still detects “Updates are availble. Would you like to update?”.

O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 great work,like always!!!

Updated perfectly. Great work

Yes i tested this but i got “no updates available”… did you reboot as requested?

Update was good, also tested a snapshot back in time from previous release, no visible issues so far.

Update went smooth, no problems at all on Seven x64 and a SSD.

Nope, mine says No update savailable.

Built in update of RC worked perfectly. Now running RC2 with preserved settings and snapshots. XP Home SP3 x86

thanx :-TU

Foul ball for me with the built in updater, it wasn’t pretty, so I Revo uninstalled both RC1’s from office & home computer and will patiently wait for the final release, it’s a great program though and I’ll be reinstalling when final is out :-TU :-TU
Regards
Xman 8)

Worked great on Vista Home Premium…Updater worked smoothly and when I request another update it shows none available…

[b]just update rc2 over top rc1 , all went great , KEEPING all my SNAPSSSS AMAZING

btw: for all 2 know , roolback developer claim it is imposable to upgrade to new ver and keep all snaps!

COMODO BRAVO :-TU , again u a proven to be number 1 in what u touch ![/b]

(CLY)

ps using xp pro sp3 :wink:

I am using Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit, and
I noticed the following Problem that has to do with USB/Flash Drives:

Without having any File/Folder or Application Opened,
when I try to Remove my USB/Flash Drives,
I receive a Message that the “Device is Busy
so I canNot Remove the USB/Flash Drive properly.

[size=10pt]***[/size] When I removed CTM,
I No Longer had a problem with my USB/Flash Memory Drives/Sticks! ***
So, please, have a look at it.

Attempted to install RC2 over RC1, appeared to go smoothly, but on restart, no GUI!! CTM is still there, as the Home screen comes up on reboot, but cannot get GUI back! Attempted to uninstall so I could reinstall, but it won’t uninstall. It appears to uninstall, but on reboot, an older snapshot comes back up and I’m right back.

Install went smoothly apart from hang on shutdown but forced restart worked though baseline snapshot space = 0. Subsequent snapshot 285MB.

attempting restore from snapshot shortly. (Subsequent one, don’t want to risk trying baseline)

Vista SP3 32bit

Edit: Reset baseline though in Timeline View it still says (Space = 0) whereas when you click Properties it shows the (attached).

BTW - Loving CTM very fast restore and Snapshot faster than Vista’s own System restore! Think I’ll disable Vista’s when Final comes out!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Is support for 3rd party disk encryption software (e.g. TrueCrypt) planned for CTM ? If so, when?

Is support for hard disks which are encrypted with 3rd party disk encryption software (e.g. TrueCrypt) planned for CTM ? If so, when?

Just tried to install rc2 using the update, got an error message saying that the download failed. So I downloaded the full installer, updated that way and no problems. Fantastic job again. Thanks.

I was hoping for the folder exclusion to be available, but it is not. Hopefully in the first production release, or at least with CIS4… would be great not to have to download these AV files when restoring a snapshop

Cheers (V) :■■■■

Eric I think baseline always shows 0, mine all have.

From what I have noticed before, an uninstall seems to work perfectly when done from before Windows starts, accessed by pressing the Home key.

I suspect that any problems with installing or updating may be caused by UAC interrupting the installation and causing file corruption. I found that the tray icon was incomplete and inactive on one of my previous installations. I had noticed that Windows installer had stopped working briefly and I think UAC was the cause of that.

JamesFrance,

Thanks for the info… Still working well at this end and I reset the baseline.

Working well here and I need not have paniced previously about harddisk space :smiley: