Comodo System Cleaner stops working

I just downloaded System Cleaner. When I launch it, after a short pause I get the message “Comodo System Cleaner has stopped working”.

When I chose “debug”, the message is “an unhandled win32 exception occurred in CSE.exe [3264]”

When I chose VS 2005 to debug, got the message “Unhandled exception at 0x00ed9f03 in CSC.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x00000000.”

I’m running Vista SP1. Security stuff is Comodo Firewall, Comodo Antivirus and Comodo Defense+.

–Bll

Hi blearyeye,

Did you download it from the website or from the forums ?
It looks like the site is not up2date with the latest version 2.0.110158.6 you can find it here:

https://forums.comodo.com/comodo_system_cleaner_fileregistryprivacy_cleaner/comodo_system_cleaner_201101586_public_release-t44795.0.html

Please tell what is the version of CSC you have installed, the operating system(and whether it’s 32 or 64 bit) and security software installed as well.
Thank you.

I downloaded from the website originally. I installed the version from the forum and voila, it worked. So I think this topic is closed, thanks.

Just to complete your question, I’m running Vista SP1 32 bit with McAfee OAS. I’m planning to move to Comodo Internet Security, btw, but am taking one step at a time.