Comodo System Cleaner No Opera 10 support

The new version of Comodo System Cleaner has no support for Opera 10 when will this be fixed?

Thanks.

Hi,

The database records for Opera will be updated for version 10 too. This fix will be seen in the next updates made at the launch of CSC.

Thank you.

Thank you again Comodo. Can I just post this link again to TSA a well known free ware site. This is my category Best Free Browser Scrubber. I have reviews Comodo System Cleaner. Please take a look.

http://www.techsupportalert.com/best-free-browser-scrubber.htm

Thanks.

Hello,

Please run “UpdateApplications” in the installation folder of CSC and wait for the updates to finish. Opera 10 is now included.

Thank you.

Didn’t work for me.

Opera 10.01

Did you had CSC opened while the Updater ran? Please close and open CSC again and check one more time. If Opera 10 is still unavailable, please tell us what is you operating system and whether you have the latest CSC installed: version 2.1.114194.1.

Thank you.

CSC was closed.
I checked again and it didn’t work.

I have the latest version- 2.1.114194.1.

1. CPU Athlon 64 X2 4600+
  2. Windows XP pro, service pack 3, 32 bit
  3. CIS 3.12.111745.560
  4. Antivirus - default settings
  5. Firewall - custom policy mode
  6. Defense+ - clean PC mode
  7. Administrator account

I also checked and it is not updated to Opera 10 for me either yet.

Thanks

1. CPU AMD 3200+
  2. Windows XP pro, service pack 3, 32 bit
  3. Antivirus - Avira
  4. Firewall - Pc Tools Firewall Plus
  5. Administrator account

Hello,

Please try this: Make sure CSC is closed. Go to the installation folder of CSC and delete applications.ini file. Then run “UpdateApplications”. Click on the UpdateApplications’s icon in system tray and keep an eye on the updates. Opera should be one of the applications that are displayed as being updated. Wait until the status is “Finishing updates” and the window automatically closes.
Run CSC again, go to Privacy Cleaner and check for Opera 10. It must now be displayed (see the screenshot).

Thank you for your support.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Didn’t work for me.

Yes this worked. Thank you. Will this issue be fixed in the future so that you do not need to use this fix?

Thanks.

Hi for your information

Opera 10 works fine with the fix you provided on my machine with XP but on my machine with Vista that fix does not help. Also Firefox is not supported unless you use the fix you told me about.

Can I ask will this be fixed in the future?

Thanks.

Hello,

Actually, this is not a bug. If our database is updated with certain applications and one user had CSC installed before this update, then the user has to manually run “UpdateApplications” in order to get the latest updates or just make sure the option “Check for updates when the application starts” in Misc is checked, so that the update will run when launching CSC, if available.

Thank you.

I used diagnostics to check CSC, and it said something is missing and to reinstall CSC.

I did that and now I have Opera on the list. :-TU