COMODO System-Cleaner 3.0 build 4 Released !!!

Hello,

We are happy to announce that COMODO System-Cleaner 3.0 build 4 BETA is available for download and testing.
This release includes brand new GUI and user experience and new features.
As usual, your feedback is very important as we want this product to match your needs.

What’s new?

• New, easier to use GUI
  • Improved scan engine, with 30 % boost in performance
  • Keep your PC Clean with our new technology - “Active Clean”
  • Profile based scan and clean
  • Profile based scheduled clean
  • Create custom profiles based on your cleaning needs
  • New registry protection and safe deletion mechanism that doesn’t require restart
  • Improved file and registry monitor
  • Delete/move locked files and registry entries with Force Delete
  • Permanently remove files, partitions and entire disk data with Shredder, in order to protect your privacy
  • Auto repair if an invalid Installation is detected

Known Issues

• Selective cleaning in CRC results in damaging the GUI
  • Problems with GUI
  • Clean my computer option doesn’t work on some computer
  • Log option is not working
  • Navigating between modules may result in blocking the application
  • Restore is not working properly
  • Cleaning function is not working properly in all three modules: incorrect cleaning information is displayed, certain files are not removed.
  • Settings options may not work on some machines
  • Random crashes may be encountered on some computers.
  • Profile options for Quick Clean in Registry Cleaner are not working

Bug Reports:

Please use https://forums.comodo.com/beta-corner-csc/comodo-system-cleaner-30-build-4-beta-bug-reports-t57407.0.html to report your bugs. Our moderators collect these bugs and submit them to the devs.

BETA NOTICE: This product is intended for special users (BETA Testers) who would like to join the testing process. It may contain major bugs that could cause serious problems and not be suitable for your everyday use yet. Please do not use it in your production machines.

Download Locations:

Setup for Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows 2003 Server 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows 2008 Server 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit:

URL: http://download.comodo.com/csc/download/setups/CSC_SETUP_3.0.150523.4_xp_vista_server2003_win7.exe
Size : 7,48 MB (7.850.208 bytes)
MD5 : 8357cc90a8d4274a83372fdd90165841
SHA1 : c0429d37aaecb11224a5532b932546027a8b731f

excellent work guys!

Melih

sweet two beta programs in one day, lovin’ it. Gives me something to play with.

You guys let the cat out of the bag, in CSC on the home page what do I see??

[attachment deleted by admin]

When the peoples translate it into some languages

OUTSTANDING GUI… Love it. I won’t test features though… dont want my PC becoming bait. >:-D

Great Job guys!

Great work team!!! We did it!:slight_smile:

I am very proud of you and this product!!! Design, Development and QA worked like a charm.

I hope users will help us with feedback.

Hmmmm… It’s just for testing purposes… we needed more messages to properly test!:slight_smile:

Or am I not telling the truth?!:slight_smile:

That was suppose to be a surprise for you(not anymore)…

Please wait for the final release(in just couple of weeks). Because many users were kind enough to help us with it, we com with many translations for CSC, CB, CCS and another one.

Thank you very much and can I disable functions as exemple disk cleaner and else

Looking forward to this! The Active Clean idea looks awsome, I can stop reminding myself to clean stuff every week lol

Can I disable function in it as example disk cleaner

Hello,

What do you mean by disable a function? You are talking about the fact that Disk Cleaner starts to scan when you click on it?

Yes, thank you very much and this programm is very good and simple to udr

Hello,

By starting automatic scan when you click on Registry Cleaner, disk Cleaner and Privacy Cleaner, we tried to make CSC as simple to use as possible. Basically the scan button does not exist. CSC will do the scan for you.

Also, by activating the file and registry monitor, the scan will be much faster. In the final release version of CSC this scan will be instant.

So, to answer your question, deactivating automatic scan is not possible.

Thank you very much

Hello

On the first picture must I downlod and install Comodo Time Machine did I need it or not

http://s1.directupload.net/images/100610/lyiz2qrm.jpg

Wich settings did you use for the registry cleaner see the picture

http://s7.directupload.net/images/100610/htwjbkr9.jpg

I didn’t test the product yet, but awesome GUI!!!

CIS 4 needs a GUI like this!!!

Hello,

Installing Comodo Time Machine is optional. We offer 4 backup solutions : backup files using Comodo Backup API, create a CTM snapshot, safe delete/registry protection and create a restore point.

The default settings are recomended.

Thank youcan you say when a next version of csc comes out