COMODO System Cleaner 1.1.63712.27 BUG REPORTS [CLOSED]

Security software installed: None.
How: Opening System Information (CSI.exe) either directly or indirectly (via CSC).
Resolve: n/a
Screen shot/error:

Type: Error Date: 09/02/2009 Time: 04:03:43 Event: 1000 Source: Application Error Category: User: N/A Computer: BETHOR Description: Faulting application CSI.exe, version 1.1.63712.27, time stamp 0x498c6de9, faulting module CSI.exe, version 1.1.63712.27, time stamp 0x498c6de9, exception code 0xc0000417, fault offset 0x0002ffc6, process id 0xf18, application start time 0x01c98a6b65f4c6a0.
Memory dumps: None. Additional info: Aborts on starting shortly after the CSI screen is displayed.

Good day Andrei, just did a Power Clean as per your instructions but I didn’t get a BSOD this time around, I have the feeling you are correct concerning a deleted system file though because on a previous Power Clean, BSOD followed by a second clean reboot Windows popped me a message saying it had to restore 1 missing system file on the 6th of Feb/09 it required which I obviously clicked O.K. to. Anyhow here are the 2 logs from the 6th of Feb/09 when BSOD did occur.
Thanks Andrei and cheers
Regards
Xman 8)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hello,

THANK YOU! Tomorrow we dig… if something, we’ll come back with an answer.

This is probably not a bug.

When I use Privacy cleaner, windows, media player playlist (marked), it removes all files from my Windows media player library.

Should it work this way?

Hello,

Do not mark it if you want to keep your files. If marked, yes, it’s not a bug… it is supposed to do this.

Hi ,

Can you please post the backup registry files ,too . It will be very helpful for us.Thanks

Hi Andrew, sorry but I can’t supply the Reg backups, all I can say is after a privacy clean yesterday, that’s when a got a BSOD on reboot and then after a power off and reboot I logged in normally so I’ll give you that log going back from the 6th Feb to the 9th Feb the dates where both BSODs occurred, hope it may help
Regards
Xman 8)

[attachment deleted by admin]