COMODO System Cleaner 1.1.62332.22 BUG REPORTS [CLOSED]

Please post all bug reports & BSOD’s here.

Be sure to include:

• Your Operating System (and whether it’s 32bit/64bit);
  • Security Software Installed;
  • How you produced the problem;
  • How you tried to resolve the problem;
  • Screen-shots with the error (if any);
  • Post Memory Dumps on crash if you encounter any;
  • Any other Additional Information;

Operating system: Windows XP SP3 32-bit
Security software: Avira Antivir Personal Edition 8.2.0.337, Comodo Firewall 3.5.61373.458

Comodo Registry Cleaner.

Some registry entries are still detected by default scan although they are on Ignore List. On my system I noticed that the CurrentVersion* are not ignored, but more entries might be affected.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hello,
The default entries from the Ignore List are for In-depth search section only . ArpCache key, for example, is in Ignore list, because we don’t want to appear in In-depth section too . It is already found in the Uninstall section . Some sections are included in the In-Depth search , so we shouldn’t count some entries twice.
Thanks

I didn’t know that. Thanks.

GUI Typo:

Misc, Settings, shows “SAVE DELETION” i guess that should be SAFE DELETION.

Security software: Avira Antivir Personal Edition 8.2.0.337, Comodo Firewall 3.5.61373.458

Comodo Disk Cleaner.

File groups do not expand themselves after scan. Also it seems to me that in this build file groups display constants names instead of actual text which they define.

Comodo System Information.

Some columns are not aligned to left like other ones. Probably they need to be trimmed.
On my system these are:
Processor / Processor Name
Monitor / Name
Monitor / Description
Monitor / MonitorType

L2 cache is not detected, at least for my old P4 CPU ;D.

These is too many space characters in Storage / %drive_model% / MediaType.

Some BiosCharacteristics fields are cut, so you cannot see if the option/feature is is supported/allowed/enabled/etc.