Comodo should..

Email service
I like the idea of Comodo producing an online email service like Google and Hotmail.
Sandbox
A Sandboxed browser or a virtual browser is a must these days even though CIS is a solid product I think a sandboxed browser or virtual browser would be the perfect partner for CIS.
Site advisor
A site advisor which gives you a green tick for good site or red cross for bad site when searching on any search engine.The verification engine is good but could be better.
safe mode & pre boot scanning options
The option of scanning in safe mode and also a pre boot scan option.Both of these are vital in today’s world.

I have to say that I am very grateful to Comodo (Melhi) for letting me use their fantastic products for free and I will keep on using Comodo’s free products.

Anything that Comodo produce in the future (for free) will be gratefully received and I for one will recommend Comodo to anyone and everyone.

Pedro

pedrothelemsipkid

Site advisor
A site advisor which gives you a green tick for good site or red cross for bad site when searching on any search engine.The verification engine is good but could be better.

Site Advisor…sure…I want to see Comodo develop it.

I use MCafee Site Advisor.If Comodo creates one,i will remove MCafee.

I have to say that I am very grateful to Comodo (Melhi) for letting me use their fantastic products for free and I will keep on using Comodo's free products.

Sure, thats great as Comodo (Melih) for letting everyone use their fantastic products for free.BTW You spelled as Melhi…Its Melih.

Try WOT http://www.mywot.com/

Ok, i will try WOT for now.If Comodo creates one…i will remove WOT.

No email service…how is that security-related?

This should go in the CIS AV wishlist. :wink:

I just thought reading your email online is much safer than downloading your email through outlook express for example.I thought Comodo would do a better job than Google and the others in this department as security is their specialty as well as make some money through advertising etc.
I must say Sorry to Melih for spelling his name wrongly :frowning: .

np :slight_smile:

Melih

Comodo could just use Google, like how Virgin Media has.