Comodo SecureEmail 18.104.22.1688 Beta is now available for beta testing (i.e. do not run on production systems and we recommend backup of any data before use) and can be downloaded from: http://download.comodo.com/products/secureemail/download/CSESetup_22.214.171.1248_Beta.exe
NOTE: This version is 32bit version of CSE. For x64 operating systems users can download latest release of CSE (currently 126.96.36.199).
New in this CSE 188.8.131.528 Beta version:
- ADDED MS Exchange Server support
- ADDED CSE Toolbar in Outlook Mode
- ADDED Installation of default certificate in Outlook Mode
- ADDED Support for distribution lists in Outlook Mode
- ADDED Check for certificate revocation
- ADDED Option to manually set security settings for the current e-mail in Outlook Mode
- ADDED Client Settings Update (Import/Restore) Wizard in LSP Mode
- ADDED Wizard for Scan e-mails for Certificates in Outlook Mode
- ADDED Wizard that Scans for e-mails encrypted with session certificates in Outlook Mode
- IMPROVED Search certificates in Address books and GAL in Outlook Mode
- IMPROVED SecureEmail Installer
- IMPROVED SecureEmail Uninstaller
- IMPROVED SecureEmail Repair Mode
- IMPROVED Management of Outlook Contacts
- FIXED Multiple GUI issues
- FIXED Issues with images inside e-mails encrypted with session certificates
- FIXED Issues with WebReader
- FIXED Issues with Certificate Sign Up Wizard
- FIXED Mozilla Thunderbird crash with IMAP TLS accounts in LSP mode
Outlook plug-in mode has the following features:
- Improved integration in Outlook (now with MS Exchange Server support!).
- CSE configuration available from Outlook Tools->Options->Comodo SecureEmail.
- Native support for all Outlook transport protocols and secure connections because transport is now complete by Outlook.
- CSE support overrides Outlook’s encrypt/sign buttons, i.e. encryption and signing are handed over to CSE (e.g. Outlook button choice will take effect only if you choose to use Override mode else CSE rules do).
- Outlook plug-in mode does not have conflicts with AV scanners that the LSP experienced.
- The help file does not reflect the Outlook plug-in at this time.
Please post bug reports here: https://forums.comodo.com/cse_beta_corner-b78.0/