Comodo SecureEmail 220.127.116.11 Alpha is now available for alpha testing (i.e. do not run on production systems and we recommend backup of any data before use) and can be downloaded from: http://download.comodo.com/products/secureemail/download/CSESetup_18.104.22.168_Alpha.exe
- Note: Please shutdown Outlook before an install or uninstall.
New in this 22.214.171.124 Alpha version:
- ADDED Outlook plug-in
- ADDED Installer choice of Outlook only installation mode or LSP mode.
Outlook plug-in mode has the following features:
- Improved integration in Outlook.
- CSE configuration available from Outlook Tools->Options->Comodo SecureEmail.
- Native support for all Outlook transport protocols and secure connections because transport is now complete by Outlook.
- CSE support overrides Outlook’s encrypt/sign buttons, i.e. encryption and signing are handed over to CSE (e.g. Outlook button choice don’t take effect, CSE rules do).
- Outlook plug-in mode does not have conflicts with AV scanners that the LSP experienced.
- Outlook plug-in mode now supports Anti-Viruspyware (CAVS) and Comodo AntiSpam 1.0 (CAS).
- The help file does not reflect the Outlook plug-in at this time.
LSP Mode has the following features:
- IMPROVED LSP Mode. LSP is the same as for CSE version 126.96.36.199. For a full list of LSP changes, please see the 188.8.131.52 release post: https://forums.comodo.com/feedbackcommentsannouncementsnews_about_cse/comodo_secureemail_2003_released-t37359.0.html
Please post bug reports here: https://forums.comodo.com/cse_beta_corner-b78.0/