Comodo SecureEmail 0.9.0.59 Beta is now available for download from http://comodo.com/secureemail/beta/index.html
New in this version:
- Numerous minor bug fixes.
- Comprehensive help file added.
- Note, this version should work with the majority of POP/IMAP/SMTP e-mail clients. Please report any issues back here and we’ll fix them as soon as possible.
The following features are belayed for this version.
- SSL connection support – a new specific beta version with SSL support will be available in around 2 – 3 weeks. We’ll post that in the Beta corner.
- SE Beta has compatibility issues with Comodo Anti-Viruspyware (CAVS) and Comodo AntiSpam (CAS). New versions of CAVS and CAS will be released shortly to correct this problem.
- SE Beta has compatibility issues with NOD32 Antivirus Software; Panda – SE must be installed first and some performance issues with Avast.