Comodo Secure Email Wish List

Please post you’re wishes! :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Josh

Ha ha, me first. (:KWL)

Well could you make it compatible with Windows Live Mail (desktop app for Windows Live Hotmail)? Find it here.

ive setup securemail on my pc which has two email accounts in thunderbird. one is a pop account the other is IMAP.
the POP account works fine but when i select an email in the IMAP accounts inbox the email downloads but it takes ages, sometimes almost 30 seconds to load a simple text email.

is there a way you can speed up the handelling of imap communication?

The popup when retrieving email should not be always ontop.

If Automatically check for updates is disabled, ComodoSE.exe (SecureEmail new version checker) should not be running.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

I would like to see additional security options put in place that are available in others like Safe-mail and Zsentry such as limiting the email to read only -  no copy, no forwarding, etc. Have a viewing window time set like 1day, 2 days, a week, etc - something like Self destruct option. Some even have a recall option.

Open a free Zsentry account and you will see all the options they offer  :-TU

I agree with the first responder. The same intergration for Windows Live Mail as there is for Outlook.

Greetings, Strusso

As far as I can tell there’s no way for me to read encrypted e-mail on my iPhone. It would be great if it worked seamlessly. I’m using Outlook 2007 at home but on the road I read all my e-mail on my iPhone.

Will it work with Hot mail?

Thanks…

turnorburn

Got my answer thanks guys :-TU

I would like to have an analog of the FireGPG, because unfortunately it is discontinued. :cry:
If you don’t know it is addon for firefox witch allowing encryption / decryption in the web interface of Gmail(no need any email client)
Thanks.

an always accept check box for servers that dont have a matching security certificate.

As mentionned here https://forums.comodo.com/bug-reports-cse/not-working-feature-requests-t65985.0.html , my wishlist is:

• ability to export/import public keys to/from clipboard in text format. This would make CSE compatible with GnuPG. At the moment, it is only designed for Windows clients.

• generating keys locally so the private key is not obtained through the Internet.

is comodo secure email web based or no?

if not then why not create a web based version that works the same way?

what are the pros and cons of having a program on your computer to manage your email?

what are the security pros and cons of having a program on your computer to manage your email?

Compatibility with Outlook 2010 x64.

Version for smartphones eg Iphone and Blackberyy