Comodo Remote Management (Beta 1) Bug Reports.

Please post all bug reports here for Comodo Remote Management beta 1.

Be sure to include:
-Your Operation System (Vista/Xp 32bit/64bit)
-Security Software Installed
-Explain how you got to the problem.

Security Software loaded: Etrust AV

Shouldn’t the install check to see if some version of SQL 2005 is loaded before install and decline to install if it is not found?

Security Software loaded: Etrust AV

Imported the AD structure
I tested the remote install feature: Created two packages, one for vista and one for xp
Created an Install sequence for the XP Package and a config file with the subnets we use as well as ports to leave open for certain apps (however did not choose reboot computer)
Created an install task going to one XP machine
The task seemed to be delayed from the time I hit execute; but then rebooted the client computer anyway…

Thanks for the feedback!

Security Software loaded: None

When I open the CRM console from the Server itself, I receive this error:

“No Connection could be made because the active machine actively refused it. 127.0.0.1:9001”

Security Software loaded: Symantec Corporate Ed.

I just installed it tried to connect, got the message same error:

“No Connection could be made because the active machine actively refused it. 127.0.0.1:9001”

Check the services - Comodo CRM server is not running. Started the server and got this error when I tried to connect:

Cannot load type: ‘SvrCore.SubSystemCatalog, CRMSvrCore.’

This is normal package installation behavior.
The delay you saw is caused due to silent package upload and installation itself that take some time.
And MSI package also has forced reboot instruction at the end of installation in order to complete it.
After your remotely managed machine come up again you should see CFP installed and running.

latechsupport, I understand you did use some old config file from the previous CFP version.
I am just interested, how did you apply it?

Currently we looking for possibility to process database initialization script results deeply, and if it fails - decline to install. This will reduce CRM startup fail probability after installation like LM23 and Kenchi reported above.

Thanks for your feedback.

This message is shown when CRM server is down.
It should come up after installation automatically.
If it didn’t, then there is some problem to investigate.

This error message is happen when MSSQL EXPRESS 2005 server is not running on CRM server machine.
Please, check that there is another error message in Windows Application log saying that CRM cannot connect to DB server.

There are CRM preinstallation requirements to software installed on machine that is going to be CRM server.
The following should be installed on Windows 2003:

• Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
  • .Net 2.0 fix
  • MSSQL EXPRESS 2005 SP2

The following should be installed on Windows 2008:

• MSSQL EXPRESS 2005 SP2