Comodo Programs manager compatible with Windows 10.

Please make a version of Programs Manager compatible with Windows 10 as version 1.3 gives me a compatability error when trying to install on Windows 10.

This product is discontinued. Sorry but I do not expect an update from Comodo.

That’s a shame as it is a tidy wee programme… Another reason not to use Windows 10 then, along with no Media Center, unable to completely turn off the Microsoft spyware telemetry and not being able to choose which Windows updates you install… Looks like it will be back to Windows 7 for me.

Comodo program manager, in a way the main features are already in comodo internet security suite.
The uninstaller seemed to completely uninstall other software (maybe there is something similar, used only by get live support)

There are no element of CPM in CIS.

The uninstaller seemed to completely uninstall other software (maybe there is something similar, used only by get live support)
What uninstaller are you talking about? Was it a tool by Comodo's live support? I'm a bit confused.

Confounds CPM with comodo system utilities. At least one of CPM functions is present in the CIS (autoruns belonging to the CCE).
Live Support or geek buddy (perhaps more broadly) is a service provided by technicians that do exactly what the CPM and comodo system do. The difference is that the programs act without a warranty and support is provided by men who should theoretically clean the machine. >:-D
The confusion or mistake I made, may be explained by the idea of seeing integrated CPM to comodo system utilities. :stuck_out_tongue:

It is not my intention thereby flood, just discuss something.

Well, I'm with Tinman...Comodo needs to seriously consider updating CPM.  It was the best uninstaller, and its functionality (while it was alive) has yet to be matched.

Ed

I agree, CPM was the best program to track and uninstall programs, but the feature that none other has was to build an install file that could reinstall the program easily and completely without spending a ton of time re-doing a whole install. It desperately needs to be updated to run on Windows 10. I cannot get it even to install in Win 10, even in various compatibility modes available.