Comodo Programs Manager 2.0.0.3 Beta 1 Released!!!

Hello,
Comodo Programs Manager 2.0 Public Release will be available in January 2012.
Thank you.

thanks for the response. will there be anymore betas? between now and then

Havent heard from the CPM team in a while. Just wondering if we still are going to get v2 this month?

thanks

Hello,
No later then early February we will have a CPM version released with some optimization in the monitoring engine and with the scan&clean uninstall method improved.
Thank you for your patience.

Thanks for the info. Looking forward for the next release
keep up the great work

Alex, just out of curiosity is cpm 2 going to have the same GUI? or a new one?

thanks

is there any new feature that will be added except that of scanned method??

Have the serious lockups from v1.3.2.3.0 me and others have experienced been addressed in 2.xxx B?

Last time I tried installing CPM, Windows hung at startup screen on first boot. Had to go into Safe Mode and prevent CPM from loading on next boot. Then I had to manually delete the files and tediously go through the registry to root out the keys that launch the CPM service. (that’s why I rather programs not to use Windows “Services” if possible)

I adore the program, so I hope the problem has been solved! I won’t be trying it again until someone tells me it has been solved. It was a real headache to recover from! :-[

(using Win7 X64, SSD, and DDR3 memory if the info helps!)

Many thanks,

Bob

Hi there,

still no update on this?

No new beta?

No final version?

regards,

PSchuetz

I think they forgot about this. :stuck_out_tongue: There must be some major re-writing going on for ti take this long.

More likely it was put on a back shelf and forgotten about.

I think COMODO as a software-making company is seriously over-extended with too many products they can’t maintain!
:-\

I’ve had enough trouble with this Beta lately that I’ve reverted to 1.3.2.30 instead.

Now August? Long way from February last and no news. Can we have just a word of encouragement for this great product?

This product must be dead in the water me thinks after promised Public Release for February last and not a bleep since

No comment from Comodo and very little traffic from any interested users

Why not tell us if it is or if it isn’t a goer into the future

Not a good look Comodo, not your usual standard on this one!!!

Frustrating when something is stuck at Beta, I agree.

I doubt it’s being abandoned, too good a product. I will try to get some feedback for you.

I think CIS 6 and CB are getting the emphasis at the moment. But that should change after the autumn.

Best wishes

Mouse

I hope so… CPM is one of the great product of COMODO… just needed some improvement to be one of the top class uninstaller…

“No later then early February we will have a CPM version released with some optimization in the monitoring engine and with the scan&clean uninstall method improved.”

I don’t think so unless February quoted was February 2013

8 months later not even a response to the genuine enquiries…pity

BUMP!

:frowning: Sadly no one seems to be monitoring this Forum subject any more judging by the lack of answers to the questions raised about the Program Manager Beta being stuck in a rut

Promises unfulfilled, questions and no answers

Not the usual Comodo spirit

Nine months since it was stated “No later then early February we will have a CPM version released with some optimization in the monitoring engine and with the scan&clean uninstall method improved. Thank you for your patience.”

Patience is indeed a virtue in this matter of CPM’

Please someone say something relevant!!

On the contrary, the forum is indeed monitored. :P0l

Unfortunately, this is something that only the developers can answer.

Hey, is there any plans for a Windows 8 compatible version of Comodo Programs Manager? I feel naked without it!