Comodo Programs Manager 1.2 build 90 Released !!!

Hello,

We are happy to announce that Comodo Programs Manager 1.2 build 90 Beta 3 Release is available for download!

What’s new:

• Force Uninstall option
  • Improvements to the uninstall using database feature
  • Improvements in populating the database
  • Check for windows updates on Demand

What’s fixed:

• CPM crash with Proximodo Active
  • Uninstall using database issues fixed
  • GUI issues

Known Issues:

• Changing the install destination may cause the setup to crash.
  • “Restore Backup” and restore from SFX may have some issues for some applications.
  • Some issues regarding Available Windows Updates detection
  • Minor GUI issues

Bug Reports:

Please use https://forums.comodo.com/beta-corner-cpm/comodo-programs-manager-12-build-90-beta-3-bug-reports-t70487.0.html to report your bugs. Our moderators collect these bugs and submit them to the devs.

BETA NOTICE: This product is intended for special users (BETA Testers) who would like to join the testing process. It may contain major bugs that could cause serious problems and not be suitable for your everyday use yet. Please do not use it in your production machines.

Download Locations:

Setup for Windows XP 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit:

http://download.comodo.com/cpm/download/setups/CPM_SETUP_1.2.182845.90_xp_vista_server2003_win7.exe

Size: 10.9 MB (11,498,624 bytes)
MD5: 06d6675cefbf6ebdc7219f9191f4490c
SHA1: f7a845a7a240b99f414222451a93ecf15a6fef12

Hi Guy’s thanks for the release :-TU

the dl link does not work

Good work guys!

Pls go ahead and help build the db for this everyone!

It has a self-learning capability that will help everyone!

Working fine here

This is the screen I get when clicking the link:

[attachment deleted by admin]

I can DL just fine, might be a problem on your computer.

Secure DNS intercepts your download ;D
pls try to download without Secure DNS config…

Try this
http://216.246.119.175/cpm/download/setups/CPM_SETUP_1.2.182845.90_xp_vista_server2003_win7.exe

I removed it from my router, but kept it on my computer. I never experienced DL issues in the past with SecureDNS and any Comodo link.
No change. Still cannot DL from the above (2) links.

Okay it seems not to accept on direct IP… should have tested that :embarassed:
Please check your PM.

this is getting close to a final release. the cpm service that runs in the background is now lighter i noticed. it used to run with atleast 10 mb of ram currently mine is running with 1mb

What does Force Uninstall do?

Hi,
It gives you the option to uninstall an application without launching its standard uninstall.

Excellent! Thank you. :slight_smile:

I don’t see any option to ‘Force Uninstall’ when this is selected in the Settings (Thanks Mike, for the installer).
What am I missing here?

i havent tried this feature myself but im guessing if u enable the option it forcefully uninstalls everything until the option is disabled. maybe a dev can explain

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hello,

A little late, but… CONGRATULATIONS team! We are getting so close to final release!!!

Indeed this is the expected flow.

TY, Alex for confirming this.

This should definitely be explained better in the final release.