Comodo Programs Manager 1.2 build 77 Released !!!

so how is the application DB going to get bigger for more softwares? do you guys ask the users for a list to add or how does that work?

Request for update version indicator in main window.

To make available updates more visible I’d like to have an update indicator on the main list for programs.

[attachment deleted by admin]

+1 :-TU.

TBH, I didn’t even realize CPM monitored software updates ???. How about a system tray icon alerting to this? (similar to Secunia PSI).

:slight_smile:

I didn’t until I read the online help ;D

That would explain it then, I never read online helps or manuals ;D.

You could even display “Update Available” within status column with a link to the softwares homepage. Once it’s updated, it displays “Monitored” again. Btw, what’s the difference between “Monitored” and “DB Monitored”?

Actually, don’t answer. I’ll check the manual ;D

I’m not sure this beta feature has surfaced the online help yet :wink:

My guess “Monitored” is something you as a user marked as “Monitored install”

“DB Monitored” is an application that is recognized by the software and where they have install traces “knowledge” for in the central DB so they can uninstall this even if you installed CPM later then the app in question.

Great Release Comodo!~

Just installed seems good. Nice to see the delay when you click the close button gone. Well done guys :-TU

Love this program (:KWL) (:CLP)

does anyone mind if I make a new thread that will inform for people that wants to try it out?

I though of calling it Information for those who want to test beta products

Regards,
Valentin N

Go for it :■■■■

I must add that there a newer release as I type (see link below)
http://forums.Comodo.com/beta-corner-cpm/Comodo-programs-manager-12-build-83-released-t69444.0.html

And yes go ahead :■■■■

done and here the link

Can a mod stick this so that people can see it more clearly?

thanks

I will do this in each product forum.

Regards,
Valentin N

Done and Locked for the obvious reason ;D