Comodo Programs Manager 1.2 build 100 Released !!!

Hello,

We are happy to announce that Comodo Programs Manager 1.2 build 100 Beta 4 Release is available for download.

What’s new:

• Improvements in uninstalling using database feature
  • Improvements in populating the database
  • ‘Add Comodo Programs Manager in Control Panel’ Option
  • Manually upload applications
  • Added new language packs (Korean and Polish)

What’s fixed:

• Crash in ‘CPMPopulateDBTool.exe’ tool
  • Crash in Applications_DLL.dll
  • Issue with multiply uninstall process
  • Issues with uninstall using database
  • GUI issues

Known Issues:

• “Restore Backup” and restore from SFX may have some issues for some applications.
  • Some issue regarding Available Windows Updates detection
  • Minor GUI issues

Bug Reports:

Please use [url=https://forums.comodo.com/beta-corner-cpm/comodo-programs-manager-12-build-100-beta-4-bug-reports-t71376.0.html]https://forums.comodo.com/beta-corner-cpm/comodo-programs-manager-12-build-100-beta-4-bug-reports-t71376.0.htmll[/url] to report your bugs. Our moderators collect these bugs and submit them to the devs.

BETA NOTICE: This product is intended for special users (BETA Testers) who would like to join the testing process. It may contain major bugs that could cause serious problems and not be suitable for your everyday use yet. Please do not use it in your production machines.

Download Locations:

Setup for Windows XP 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit:

http://downloads.comodo.com/cpm/download/setups/CPM_SETUP_1.2.185700.100_xp_vista_server2003_win7.exe

Size: 11.3 MB (11,867,128 bytes)
MD5: a40e89104f7bbc72934977dffad2cb3b
SHA1: bd37a1868ba8cee1d26d56c10c6b3be5904a2b67

Hello,
For those who want to manually upload applications to the central database, you can download the attached file and copy it in the installation directory of the CPM application. You can run the file and use ‘Populate DB’ button to start populating a monitored application. When the ‘Continue’ button becomes enabled you can use it to continue with the next one.
The best practice is to install applications with the ‘Install and Monitor setup using CPM’ shell extension option , restart the OS from the VM after a couple of installations and then proceed with the uploading of the applications.
Thank you.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Well done team :-TU

About to install and start testing :slight_smile:

Keep up the good work :viva:

Thanks for this extension!! Very nice to see people are heard :-TU

Thanks for this feature to upload apps.

Congrats with the new beta release. :slight_smile:

Looks great. Well done, Team

i need some help. this is only happening with the new beta version
i uninstalled a program using the complete uninstall and i restarted and it performed its force delete. then i restarted again later and it said it was performing force delete. so i uninstalled and rebooted and it still keeps telling me its performing force delete even after uninstall. how do i fix this. its extremely annoying

Hello,
Please open regedit.exe and go to the following registry path:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager
Please delete only ‘cnat’ data from the ‘BootExecute’ value.
It is related to the fact that some entries are already deleted when Force delete starts. We will fix this for the next release.
Thank you.

From the context menu missing row ‘Install and Monitor setup using CPM’. What should be done to restore it?

Hello,
The ‘Install and Monitor setup using CPM’ shell extension option is available only for exe and msi files on drives that are not network ones.
Thank you.

It is for exe and msi files that are on my local hard drive is missing shell extension option ‘Install and Monitor setup using CPM’. And it started with build 90. On a notebook this function was restored by utility ShellExView. On a desctop computer - did not happen. OS - Win 7 x64. Sorry for bad English.

Именно для exe и msi файлов, которые находятся на локальном диске, отсутсвует опция ‘Install and Monitor setup using CPM’. Причем началось это с билда 90. На ноутбуке эту функцию удалось восстановить с помощью утилиты ShellExView. На стационарном компьютере - не получилось. ОС - Win 7 x64. Извините за плохой английский.