COMODO Programs Manager 1.1 build 44 Released !!!

Hello,

We are happy to announce that COMODO Programs Manager 1.1 build 44 Beta Release is available for download.

What’s new:

• Improvements to Monitoring & Detection Engine
  • Expandable Paths for Make Installer Feature
  • Multiply-install for Windows Updates

What’s fixed:

• Monitoring issues
  • Detection issues
  • Random BSOD at Windows Logon and when trying to uninstall certain programs
  • CPM crash at launch and when trying to connect to the internet
  • ‘Closing CPM turns off Windows Update’
  • GUI issues

Known Issues:

1. Issue with playing flash RSS feed on 64 bit systems , mostly because there is no Flash Player on x64 available yet.
  2. Certain programs are monitored only when installed with CPM shell extension option

Bug Reports:

Please use https://forums.comodo.com/beta-corner-cpm/comodo-programs-manager-11-build-44-beta-bug-reports-t61672.0.html to report your bugs. Our moderators collect these bugs and submit them to the devs.

BETA NOTICE: This product is intended for special users (BETA Testers) who would like to join the testing process. It may contain major bugs that could cause serious problems and not be suitable for your everyday use yet. Please do not use it in your production machines.

Download Locations:

Setup for Windows XP 32-bit/64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit/64-bit:

http://download.comodo.com/cpm/download/setups/CPM_SETUP_1.1.162800.44_xp_vista_server2003_win7.exe

Size: 8.68 MB (9,104,488 bytes)
MD5: 2bb2cdae3aaf0a4c81736fec5f70aa85
SHA1: 3b99973d50890cd4d46191091df744535525f555

Good job! :slight_smile:

Downloading now

Thanks Alexandru

I love this program.

John

Great, thanks guys! :-TU

good work guys!

Congrats with the release. September 14 is a day full of release presents…(:CLP) :■■■■

Downloaded and installed.
It’s running without crashes and, until now, not messing Windows Updates. A good progress.
But I can’t install other things yet to get one monitored by CPM.

Monitoring of CPM created installation packages???

i was a bit skeptical to install afraid of losing all my monitored programs but i installed and it saved them all! great job comodo team. i like the new transitions between the tabs. i have also noticed that i am not having problems with it crashing when uninstalling anything. Programs manager is becoming a great program. now just for the module to uninstall programs that are installed before Programs manager like revo

keep up the good work

When a new version ???

The next release will be in two weeks.
Thank you

Will it monitor the installation of CPM created installation packages?

There is so a x64 Flash Player. ‘Square’
Found here.

When will the next releases be in?

I gave up on build 30 and didn’t plan to try CPM again until an OS/software rebuild was required, but then couldn’t resist trying build 44. Been running it several weeks now - one early loss of Windows Update setting, but I reset it that once and, so far, no more hiccups. Overall effectiveness for my purposes? - not sure yet, but it stays back on my system for now. Thanks Comodo.

When will the next version release? It have been soon 3 month ago since last release.

Hi,
The next release will be soon (two weeks at most) and will include fixes and a major new feature that regards applications installed before CPM.

Sounds promising. :slight_smile:

Still no release?

Anything?
This could become a great product (very useful), but it needs development (it is in Beta for months :()
When there will be a new release?

Regards