COMODO Online Storage 2.0.7 Released!

Hello,

We are happy to announce that COMODO Online Storage 2.0.7 was released to public.
This is an update for 2.0 version and it contains improvements and bug fixing.

What’s fixed & improved (compared to 2.0.6)

• crashes with COS Service
  • Synchronization service which may have been reported sometimes as not started when start was pending
  • Synchronization issues to COS
  • website issues if password contains special characters
  • minor GUI issues with dropzone
  • issue with COSclient which didn’t initialize or took too long to initialize
  • “Online Sync” shell extension available only after log off/restart

Known issues:

• COS 2.0.7 is not compatible with CB 4.0.6 and older versions. You should update the Comodo Backup to 4.0.7 version if you have it installed, otherwise online backup operations won’t work.
  • Sometimes the Drop Zone needs to be disabled and then enabled in order to start;
  • System tray baloon error messages not showing up on Windows XP;
  • Sometimes, an upload via the Drop Zone hangs or is cancelled if the computer enters and exits the hibernation mode;

Bug Reports:

Please use this topic to report your bugs. Our moderators collect these bugs and submit them to the devs.

Download Location:

Setup for Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows 2003 Server 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows 2008 Server 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit:

Download link 1:
http://download.comodo.com/cos/download/setups/COS_2.0.7.14_xp_vista_server2003_server2008_win7.exe
Download link 2: (Version independent download link)
http://download.comodo.com/cos/download/setups/COS_setup.exe

Setup file size & checksums:
9.49 MB (9958880 bytes)
MD5: 31628E6D48FE3A5238D8ED2D375348B6
SHA1: A495AF344D34EAD0287C9CEE1EBF8ABE50189885

Great work guys! cCloud.com is getting better and better! Its the easiest Cloud storage there is!!!

If I use COS and untick ‘remember me’ and I sign-out in the taskbar notification area, and I go back to the logon screen the password is cached.
I’d prefer to have that removed also, it does forget the userid but not the password.

will there be option to get share link on right click of file i have on comodo online storage drive on pc???

and comodo share link is not supported by any download manager…why??

i think there should option of friend list…and there should be option to share certain folder to specific COS account…and they can look whtas in folder and download it…

Thank you for the feedback.
This feature will be introduced in the near future.

What download manager are you using?

Thanks

Well done on the update (updating now as I post), this new service has so much potential, hope you act on the most viable suggestions given in order to further this new addition to the Comodo Family.

Well done COS Team! :-TU

After reboot ‘Remember Me’ is ticked again.
Can this be changed to permanent off if the user deselects it?

Also can COS be started minimized, it’s pretty ‘in the face’ at the moment if you prefer not to use ‘auto-logon’.

I am using internet download manager 6.07 build 14