Comodo One Home Edition V1.3.3400 is released !

Hello everyone ! :slight_smile:

Please welcome the new version of Comodo One Home Edition V1.3.3400 !

Currently we have started to receive your wish reports https://forums.comodo.com/wishlist-cohe-b432.0/ and the bug reports https://forums.comodo.com/bug-reports-cohe-b437.0/ on COHE forum section. We would like to thank each and every one of you for the precious feedbacks which will improve COHE system gradually with each new release !! :-TU

(:m*) COHE will fulfill all your needs and expectations (:m*) One Portal for All !

While we shape our roadmap with a number of improvements and new features; we will also pay attention to keep your wishes in our sprints, you are going to shape your own product.
COHE will become a portal where you will be able to manage your devices, connect your devices, check and manage your security configurations on your devices. One web portal for All. Many more new features will be developed for our precious users to make their life easy.

Please follow up COHE board closely and let us know what you think about this product, how to improve it, what other functionality would you also like to see on this product?

This release includes important bug fixes and improvements when compared with the previous release. Some of them are:

-Cache management improvement
-Device Security status initial implementations
-User Interface Improvements
-Client App Code refactoring to improve battery consumption

Please use this link to register the portal https://he.one.comodo.com

Also you can access the product applications on Google Play or Apple Store.
Google Play
This app is designed for both hdpi, xhdpi, xxhdpi and tablet screens.
Compatibility: Requires Requires Android 4.1 and up.

Apple Store
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later.

Mac Application Direct Download
Compatibility: OS X v10.8 (Mountain Lion), OS X v10.9 (Mavericks), OS X v10.10 (Yosemite), OS X v10.11 (El Capitan)

Windows Application Direct Download
Compatibility: Windows XP SP3, Windows 7, Windows 8 ,Windows 10

Comodo One Home Edition makes Internet safety and device management simple for all home users. It provides multiple layers of protection and control for everything users do online and offline, whether they use a desktop computer, a laptop, a tablet, or a mobile phone.

It can be used at home, at school, at work, or anywhere else. There is no hardware required, no complicated setup. Comodo One Home Edition 's simple web-based dashboard reports all information from each user or device protected. Comodo One Home Edition’s technology is so powerful, it collects in real-time data from all devices where it is installed and enforces the rules set immediately across all devices.

FEATURES:

-Manage Devices
All home devices in ONE place. Easy to control all device from web portal or client device

-Monitor Device Activity
Web based dashboard allow home geek user to monitor all device activities

-Create Rules and Limits
Comodo One Home Edition lets you manage security rules and time limits for child device

-Alerts and Notification
Receive automatic alerts or notification when suspicious or unsafe activities are detected

Comodo One Home Edition Support

Product Release Info:
Portal Version: 1.3.3400
Windows App Version: 1.3.3402
Application Store Version: 1.3.3400

Great news, Buket! :slight_smile:

As one of the members of the team behind COHE, I’d like to state that we would really appreciate any types of feedbacks and comments about COHE and the final release itself. =)

We would also like to hear any functionality our users would like to see on COHE.

Thanks everyone, who would share their ideas, in advance… =)

Special thanks to the great team :-TU :-TU

Hi
When you see the Russian language?

Probably within the very next release :slight_smile:

Hello.

When will the product be updated so that devices can be re-named? And, I am still getting the “Error occurred when Unexpected Error” message occasionally due to the service losing the OS System of a device.

Hi cohbraz,

We plan to release a new version by next month which will also include this fix.

For your information

Kind Regards
Buket

Very nice!!!

Will it also address the battery issue on Android devices?

Hi cohbraz,

Yes, will be adressed as well. :-TU Please stay tuned for our next release and I will update you guys with further plans soon. We will have new important features on COHE portal. During the planning we would appreciate receiving your wishes as well. Please let us know your ideas & feedbacks.

Kind Regards
Buket

Hi,
Russian language will be?

Hi megaherz,

Just passed the russian language document to the development :slight_smile: :slight_smile: So the answer is yes !

Kind Regards
Buket

Exellent

Hello

Same question for French; done since July.

Hello. How is the update coming along? Still planning on releasing it soon?

Thanks!

+1

Any news ?

Hi Guys,

There has been a different assignment on the related development team, so we needed to postpone the release. Next probable release would include Russian language translation, device re-naming issue fix, battery issue fix on Android devices ; as all of them are addressed . I will update you about when we could do the next release once I get an exact timing from development department.

For your information,

Buket

Great news about the Russian language. We wait. :-TU

P.S. Open the official representative in Russia!

Hello. Thank you for the information. I hope the team is back soon as I cannot use COHE on my Android phone. The battery drain is simply too high.

Hi Guys !

Currently team is working on the bugs for the stabilization of COHE and improvements. As I have previously informed you, there will be a release soon; according to the recent plan it will be done before end of December which will include the improvements and bug fixes.

For your information ,

Kind Regards
Buket

Please integrate comodo mobile security management into one