Comodo One Home Edition V 1.3.3301 is released ! !

Hello everyone :slight_smile:

Please welcome the new and stable version of Comodo One Home Edition V 1.3.3301 !

From now on, we will be tracking COHE improvements and bug reports on forum via bug/wish reports sections that will be created by our forum mods. Please note that your feedbacks are precious for us to arrange our priorities on project roadmap. COHE will be your best friend to manage all your devices and with every release; additional value will be provided to our users!

Please follow up COHE board closely and let us know what you think about this product, how to improve it, what other functionality would you also like to see on this product ?

When compared with the previous release; we have below stated new improvements / features :

[i] - New “Add Device” Process Improvement

• Connected device improvement
  • UI Improvement
  • Safe Zone search action [/i]

Please use this link to register the portal https://he.one.comodo.com

Also you can access the product applications on Google Play or Apple Store.
Google Play
This app is designed for both hdpi, xhdpi, xxhdpi and tablet screens.
Compatibility: Requires Requires Android 4.1 and up.

Apple Store
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later.

Mac Application Direct Download
Compatibility: OS X v10.8 (Mountain Lion), OS X v10.9 (Mavericks), OS X v10.10 (Yosemite), OS X v10.11 (El Capitan)

Windows Application Direct Download
Compatibility: Windows XP SP3, Windows 7, Windows 8 ,Windows 10

Comodo One Home Edition makes Internet safety and device management simple for all home users. It provides multiple layers of protection and control for everything users do online and offline, whether they use a desktop computer, a laptop, a tablet, or a mobile phone.

It can be used at home, at school, at work, or anywhere else. There is no hardware required, no complicated setup. Comodo One Home Edition 's simple web-based dashboard reports all information from each user or device protected. Comodo One Home Edition’s technology is so powerful, it collects in real-time data from all devices where it is installed and enforces the rules set immediately across all devices.

FEATURES:

-Manage Devices
All home devices in ONE place. Easy to control all device from web portal or client device

-Monitor Device Activity
Web based dashboard allow home geek user to monitor all device activities

-Create Rules and Limits
Comodo One Home Edition lets you manage security rules and time limits for child device

-Alerts and Notification
Receive automatic alerts or notification when suspicious or unsafe activities are detected

Comodo One Home Edition Support

Product Release Info:
Portal Version: 1.3.3301
Windows App Version: 1.3.3302
Android App Version: 1.3.3303
Mac App Version: 1.3.3307

great job guys.

Nice!! (:CLP) (:CLP) (:CLP)

However …

According to the help file, you can modify the device names of the added devices, but this doesn’t appear to be so.

If you click on SETTINGS and then click in the Device Name field, you do not get a cursor in the field to enable editing. Strangely, if you press ENTER, a circular progress meter appears, even though you are unable to change anything. It looks like it wants to save something, but I suspect something has been missed between clicking on the field and pressing ENTER.

Sooooo close.
So close.

Also, the help file shows that if you click on the ADD DEVICE button, you should see a menu of operating systems appear. In reality, if you do this on a Windows PC, it will automatically attempt to download the Windows Comodo One Home client. If you do it on an Android device, it takes you to the Play Store to download the Android client. I think I prefer the reality to the expectation. :wink:

Cheers,
Ewen :slight_smile:

Hi Ewen :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for your feedback.

Improvement added inside the project plan. :-TU

Kind Regards
Buket

On the Comodo One website page, the device detail RAM usage graphic has a few errors.

1. There is a horizontal line coming out of the top of the graph through the “100%” text.
  2. The numbers along the bottom of the graph are horribly jumbled and not readable.

Photo attached.

EDIT: The line through the “100%” only seems to show in Microsoft Edge browser. The jumbled mess along the bottom is on all browsers.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hi cohbraz,

Thank you for the feedback !

Our devs will check and do the necessary fix with the next version.

Kind Regards
Buket

Hi, BuketB!
Will the Russian language?

Hi megaherz33,

I am in the translation team in COHE and Russian language is approved 100% :wink:
It will be available when the multiple languages are ready.

For your information,
yigido

I noticed that the battery drain on my Android 6.0.1 phone was very high. Checking the apps, I found that One was using the GPS a lot, which was causing the drain.

Can there be an option to determine how often the app should get its location, and/or have the option to mark the device as Lost from the portal which would let the app get the location much more quickly?

Thank you for this wonderful news.
Good luck to you and your team!

I am not an employee but a translator :slight_smile:

I have also noticed there is inconsistency on the RAM usage in the display, on the the main page the RAM usage is shown as constantly over 50% (Screenshot - RAM 1)

Then I click on the Reports tab on the left, then Activity and the RAM usage is showing as 31% (Screenshot - RAM 2)

Also when navigating the portal quite often I get an Error box “Error occured while Unexpected error” ??? (Screenshot - Server Error)

When clicking on " + Add New Device" an Error box appears stating “Server Not Available” but a download box does appear ( Screenshot - Server Not Available )

Using Comodo Ice Dragon version 47.0.0.2 to access the Portal and have Client version 1.3.3302 installed on the PC

On a Windows PC connected to the Portal, click on the Applications tab and then on the Location link for an installed program and a box opens ‘asking’ for the location to be entered ( Screenshot - Install Path ) this info used to be collected and entered into the box by the client app.

On previous versions, when clicking on the Uninstall link next to an entry, the command used to be sent to the PC and the Uninstaller would start ( but would need local access or remote access to the PC to complete ) now a box opens asking for the Location path to be entered ( Screenshot - Uninstall ) click on O.K and the blank Location Path box appears again.

Hi Guys,

Special thanks to Mike, we now have Wish report and Bug report sections on COHE project forum.

We would appreciate receiving your feedbacks with the stated format on these section of COHE forum.

Thanks in advance to all !

Kind Regards
Buket

Hello!

Is the wishlist forum being monitored? I created a few wishes and hope they are verified to be in the correct format so they can be moved to the proper section.

Also, is there any update on the battery drain issue with the Android app, due to the high GPS use?

Hi

Twice reinstalled the OS. And COHE has registered in the same device twice. How to remove the excess?

Thank you

Hello.

Click on the device you want to remove, then click Settings, then click the option to “Remove This Device.”

Many thanks.

Comodo One Home Edition V1.3.3400 is released !