Comodo One Home Edition Release

Hello everyone,

We’re very pleased to announce the release of Comodo One Home Edition is released on Wednesday, June 15, 2016.
Please use this link to register the portal https://he.one.comodo.com

Also you can access the product applications on Google Play or Apple Store.
Google Play
This app is designed for both hdpi, xhdpi, xxhdpi and tablet screens.
Compatibility: Requires Requires Android 4.1 and up.

Apple Store
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later.

Mac Application Direct Download
Compatibility: OS X v10.8 (Mountain Lion), OS X v10.9 (Mavericks), OS X v10.10 (Yosemite), OS X v10.11 (El Capitan)

Windows Application Direct Download
Compatibility: Windows XP SP3, Windows 7, Windows 8 ,Windows 10

Comodo One Home Edition makes Internet safety and device management simple for all home users. It provides multiple layers of protection and control for everything users do online and offline, whether they use a desktop computer, a laptop, a tablet, or a mobile phone.

It can be used at home, at school, at work, or anywhere else. There is no hardware required, no complicated setup. Comodo One Home Edition 's simple web-based dashboard reports all information from each user or device protected. Comodo One Home Edition’s technology is so powerful, it collects in real-time data from all devices where it is installed and enforces the rules set immediately across all devices.

FEATURES:

-Manage Devices
All home devices in ONE place. Easy to control all device from web portal or client device

-Monitor Device Activity
Web based dashboard allow home geek user to monitor all device activities

-Create Rules and Limits
Comodo One Home Edition lets you manage security rules and time limits for child device

-Alerts and Notification
Receive automatic alerts or notification when suspicious or unsafe activities are detected

Comodo One Home Edition Support

edited by morphiusz - made it sticky

Congratulations with the release. :slight_smile: :■■■■

great work!

Great news on the new release :-TU

Initial feedback continuing on from the beta :-

With the Windows Client 1.3.3271, it is still not showing on the site that CIS is installed and a security scan be able to be initiated ( both screen shots attached ) and it is not listed that Comodo One Home Edition is installed or what version.

Also with the iOS app, I have installed on two iPhones, but they are both shown with the same name on the device list ( seen Main screenshot ) and this cannot currently be changed. I don’t know if it is for this naming reason, but one of the iPhones initially connected but is now showing as permanently offline even when on and the app is stating as being connected ?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Congrats with the release :-TU :-TU :-TU

The best portal to manage my devices !

Hi, we add your feedback on our backlog. Thanks.

Hello. On the website, when clicking though a Windows device setting, applications, etc. I will occasionally receive an “Unexpected Error” notification popup in the bottom left corner of the page. Some of the device information will then go missing, such as RAM usage, batter usage, etc. In the Setting page, I notice that the “OS Version” field will be blank. Eventually after a few minutes that field will populate correctly and everything returns to normal.

My Windows desktop app version is 1.3.3271.

EDIT: I have also noticed this same behavior with my android mobile devices. I will get the “Unexpected Error” and the “OS Version” field will be blank for a minute or so.

Hi,

I have installed the Windows Client version 1.3.3302.

On my account page the PC is not showing as on-line but is showing that there has been 62 crashes in just over a 24 hour period.

Screenshot of recent last three crashes attached :-

If you require any more info please let me know :slight_smile:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Comodo One Home Edition V 1.3.3301 is released ! !