Comodo One Home Edition 1.0 Beta Release

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback. We are going to solve all crashes problem soon.

Hi MuratG,

I’ve not experienced any system crashes due to One HE, I was saying that the reporting function and details is working great, better than expected :), just getting keen and eager to have the remote login / control added to the portal so that we can assist without having to use other peoples software or physically visit the PC :slight_smile:

The only part I’ve not had work yet is the Location of the device, is this only for mobiles and not PC’s / Laptops on windows?

Still no info on fixing the Android app issues? I would love to use One Home edition, but I can’t utilize it fully if the only thing the android app does is give me a blue Comodo One screen and leave GPS on. I get no functionality out of it at all. It doesn’t even register my device on the web portal.

Could you please share your android device properties?

• Manufacture
  • Model
  • Android Version

When selecting to install CIS on a remote Windows device, CIS downloads and the installer starts O.K :-TU, but then there has to be user interaction to complete the installation :frowning:

:-La Could this not be done silently and could an option be added to select which components install and how CIS is configured after the install ?

Also when selecting to remove an application on a Windows device the applications installer is launched and again user interaction is required.

I know this is alot to ask at this stage, but it is coming along nicely so far :-TU

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback. We are working for improve user experience. So your comments and advice really important for us.

I am using an LG G4 running Android 5.1. I really want to use this product, because I love CIS and the One web dashboard, but being able to add my Android device is very important. Any time frame on an update to the app?

I’m a little slow this morning:

1. If I fail to Download and install the application for a device at the time I add it, it seems there is no way later to do so except to delete and re-add again?

2. For my iOS device (iPhone) what am I supposed to use to scan the code that appears when Adding a device?

3. Can I test the Siren and Lock features without getting into any trouble, and what doe Lock actually do?

COHE looks rather sensational to me–I would think that for any large family it could be a must to have!

If you are going to invite people to participate in a beta test, you need to have the common courtesy to respond to simple questions about it.

Assuming this may be yet another of Comodo’s many “good ideas that never go anywhere or otherwise are unceremoniously killed” I have uninstalled it.

:-TD

Hi Laserfan,
Sorry about late reply. Please see answer for your question as below;
1)Currently you can install client application trough QR code. If you can not install app via QR code so you need to add new device. We already improved Add/Delete new device section. So you will get new Beta version soon.
2)iOS platform support will be released next Beta.
3)Sure… You can test it. BTW Lock Device function working on Android platfrom right now. You may lock your device screen remotely. Please make sure you would remember your password incase your device screen locked otherwise you can not un-locked device.

Please feel free to ask question anytime…

Murat

You say to question anytime, but I have asked the same question 3 times with no answer. When will the Android app be updated? Still does not do anything on my device.

Hi,
We are going to release new Beta version next month. We are working on improvement. Please give us your feedback about current versin.
Thanks

So far, the PC side of it works well. One HE installs easily in Windows 10 64bit. All info shows up on the dashboard no problem. The Android part is the only part I have trouble with. I would love to get the Android app working, so I can view my mobile devices, as well as my PCs. Will the Android app integrate with Comodo mobile security and Anti-theft, to be able to scan and locate from the One dashboard like you can with PCs running CIS?

Hi Justin,
Thanks for your valuable feedback. I would like to answer all question as below;
1)Mobile: COHE will communicate entire Comodo mobile applications.
2)PC: We are going to provide remote Scan to PC as well. also you can check your pc status on your mobile devices.

Regards

Thank you very much. It is great to hear all the things you have planned for One HE.

Have not been able to access the website for 4 days !

https://beta.he.one.comodo.com/

Thanks JoWa, I’ve not received any notification to say there is a change :embarassed:

That site is saying my username and / or password is not valid :o ???

Hi,
Forum post content change requested, previously.
https://he.one.comodo.com address disabled at 05.03.2016 11:30 PM (UTC +2)

New beta domain address: https://beta.he.one.comodo.com/

[s]Has all the information transferred over as I’m unable to log in ?

Do we have to register again as all the devices I had connected for testing, all came up last night with warning boxes saying they need to be registered on Comodo One Home Edition and I’m still unable to Login :o ???[/s]

I don’t wish to be rude, but we have been asked to test / give feedback for this new service. The site address was changed with no announcement, until it was questioned why the site was not available for 4 days, I asked the above and as yet no response has been forthcoming, so I have just gone ahead and registered an account.

We all understand the pitfalls of beta testing, but if you wish to have our feedback / help with developing a service / product, please meet us half way and let us know about significant changes and answer our questions :wink:

Sorry, rant over :slight_smile: