Comodo Mobile Security 3.0 Release

Congratulations!Really I liked the idea of modules! The compact and fast anti-virus! Who needs a firewall, spam blocker can easily find it all in store. For 90% of users need such a product-working “out of the box” without Ruth! Thanks!

Hi;
Thanks for your feedback!

Murat

А где фаервол? Когда он станет доступен?
Where firewall? When it becomes available?

Hi,
Firewall will be avaliable soon.

Thanks

Hi With the latest release is real time protection enabled when I reboot samsung tablet & samsung phones? I say this because no icon is displayed despite checking notifications box.

I’ll take it as a no then! Probably install cms 2.7 or malwarebytes.

Hi,
Status bar icon bug has been solved. we are going to release new version soon.

Thanks

Cheers

Hi!

When you update, version 3.0.1.0153 gives error: “Error updating”
What is the reason?

Version 2.7. updates the database with no problems

When there were official .apk file?

Hi,
Have you tried to install from google play directly? Our latest version has no problem about virus database update. (3.0.2103)
On the other hand we are going to release new version next week as well.
Thanks

Hi!

I have a Nokia XL, there is no possibility to download from the Google Play. The device does not support it.
Downloading .apk file from the Internet the previous version.

Will the new version of the firewall, without administrator privileges (Root)?

That would be great!

Pardon me, but I hope this is not in the wrong thread.

I have version 3.0.2000 Android…I cannot find the Block Calls and Text section…I’m guessing that was removed??

thx

Hi VA-USA the call and sms blocking was removed in 3.0 when they revamped everything. I’m hoping some form of it returns in future versions b though it would have to be a dialer and va separate SMS app which would have to be used as default to work with 4.4 and higher. Fingers crossed.

Hi!
Not updated database writes an error. Version 3.0.2103

Hi,
We released new beta version. Could you try this version?
STEP -1
Join our Beta user group: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/115631336019392398304

STEP -2
Become a tester:https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.comodo.cisme.antivirus

Thanks

Hi!

When the firewall will add to the CMS (without Root)?

Sd card scanning does it actually happen? There is no display telling you it does ( samsung devices). Anyway lookks like icon display bug is now fixed. Thanks

Hi. My top priorities are:

[ol]- Firewall - it’s a basic security 101

• Direct download from comodo - GServices are delete for improved security, third party solutions are also risky
  • App permission handling - would be awesome having a working one[/ol]

For me CMS3 is a major step back from the aspect of funcionality. Is there any way that the software will be improved to the level of its ancestor? I’m afraid that your product placement policy wont allow it. Still hoping. I wish I could stick with CMS.

Hi,
Thanks for your valuable feedback.
1)Firewall (coming soon…)
2)CMS avaliable on 3 rd party app stores (Amazon,SlideMe, etc…)
3)App permission is already provided by Android new versions.

We are going to release new features with upcoming updates.

Thanks

No more call or text blocker? GRRR!!!