Comodo Mobile Security 2.0?

What’s new? Translate the Russian: Comodo Mobile Security для Android - Скачать бесплатно. Мобильный антивирус

Which bug? Just wait and see soon the Comodo staff will release it officially on the forum.

Correct. It’s not BETA. By the looks of it it’s a final release. But since the Comodo staff didn’t yet officially announced it… It’s not official :slight_smile:

English translation

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&eotf=1&u=www.comss.ru%2Fpage.php%3Fid%3D730

thank you this software is excellent :-TU :-TU :110:

Hi!

When there was a choice of language in CMS?

Soon

Thank you for your response and great product, like all your products!

Russia is waiting for the Russian language. :slight_smile:

Why its not released in the forum?

Is it a leaked version?

Anyone trying it?

How is it? Is it light?

Network firewall (requires root-access)
• Automatically blocks unwanted Internet connection.
How is this working? Any info on what basis it automatically blocks unwanted internet connection?

Does FW in Avast Mobile Security also works automatically?

Because it’s up to them (Comodo staff) to decide when to officially release it. And since we might get CIS on the 18th of April I think they will release it together with CIS but that’s a wild guess. Leaked version? No since the Comodo staff already did upload it. We just got it sooner thanks to our Comodo member! Yes it is already installed on my Android. It works perfectly! I love it! In order to have a firewall you need to root your device first. Avast firewall needs rooting as well.

Edit: You set up the firewall and you choose what to block and what not.

OK, so you have to set the firewall to allow/block apps. I thought automatically blocks unwanted connection means they have implemented some type of analysis or blacklists.

And any info if its released or beta version?

If released version then I would try it.

It will be ‘your’ blacklisting. It is a released final version! Try it!

I made room for the new cms to be installed but when I try to install it, it just says the app was not installed. it doesn’t say why or anything. I’m not uninstalling the current version because then I may not be able to get the previous version

HTC wildfire s
Android 2.3.5

Yes, your are right. The blacklist may be different between any two users.
And, sometimes there is only a little difference between stupid and intelligent…
So before we can be intelligent enough we wont make decision for users.

It won’t install because the signature is incorrect.
It needs to be re uploaded to the server, with the correct Signature.

that doesn’t make sense to me. I have the apk file for version 2. what on my phone checks for a correct signature of a file

what about resource/battery usage?

note: i am with Avast on a rooted phone

My mobile is not rooted so can’t really say for sure. But it is light on my battery and resource wise. The only way to know is to try it for yourself.

When you try to enable FW does it gives a prompt that root-access is required so that you can allow or cancel it?

Is the trayicon, its colour too changed?

Avast blocks outgoing connections based on global/individual policy (set by you) and depending the type of connections allowed/blocked. once set all is automatic.

when enabled , avast FW ask for root access.

Non rooted mobile. Going into traffic monitoring/when you click on the firewall you get: “Could not acquire root access. You need a rooted phone to run firewall. If this phone is already rooted please make sure firewall has enough permissions to execute the “su” command”. You click ok and get “error enabling firewall”. The last Q I don’t get it.