Comodo Memory Firewall Issues

Hi,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but after installing the memory firewall, I couldn’t install MS Office 2003 on my new HP WinXP Media Center PC. After CMF was uninstalled, everything worked fine (things didn’t work at all when the software was deactivated).

Also, on another machine, CMF didn’t get along with Cyberlink’s Power2Go Express (CLDrvChk.exe continually gobbled up 99% of computer resources at every reboot until CMF uninstalled).

I think a little “tweaking” is in order :THNK

Apologies in advance if this is posted in the wrong forum section.

Slimak

You’ve posted in a right section indeed. And yes CMF is kinda beta, but it’s stable once you get it to run normally. :SMLR

Thanks, Commodus.

Wish they’d have made it clearer that the program was still “BETA-ish.” Unlike you, I’ve not been able to get it to work either on my desktop or laptop without having some other software or an installer go awry. (:SAD)

Guess I’ll have to be patient and wait for a later release… I’m sure that the AV software is getting the most attention right now. (V)

Slimak

I had a problem with Joost when trying to load giving me a break point error.

That was unitl I added it to the Exclusions List in CMF. Now Joost loads smoothly.

There are too many BO problems that we never notice but when CMF sees unusual activity related to BO, it stops it.

Try adding one program at a time to the Exclusion list to verify that it works.

Let us know if you get any to run!

UncleDoug

Locked.

Reason: Out-Dated post.

Josh