COMODO MEMORY FIREWALL, Badly Slowing down my Vista Home.

Hello Eric…

I Exclude CFP3 and All AVAST! in my BoCLEAN and immediately installed a CMF after rebooting but… you know what?! Things happen again and worst! my Pc is too much slow thats why i exclude All components of CFP3, All components of BoCLEAN and, All components of AVAST! at CMF excluder setting and reboot my PC but nothing improves! my CFP3 is not responding, my Flash Video is slowing and worst? my CPU USAGE is ALWAYS 100% I exclude all Running Programs found in CMF but nothing happens with my PC. I decided to uninstall my CMF and after rebooting, my PC didn’t back to its normal performance! I suspect that my HIGH SPEED SATA DISK got errors after uninstalling CMF that why I Scheduled my disk for a DISK CLEANUP and a CHECK DISK Run… Check Disk found errors made by CMF and automatically corrected. Why is this happened? After booting, my PC runs smoothly again. I have a XP Pc here with CAVS-2.0, CFP-3, BoCLEAN ang CMF installed on it… so why is that my Xp Pc’s performance didn’t experienced so much slowing down? Hmmmm… can you explain why those program (excluding Cavs-2.0) slowing my Vista Pc? any ways, my XP and VISTA has the same Specification. I hope you guys give me some idea of Installing CMF without slowing my system. Sad