Comodo macOS High Sierra Version 10.13.1 Compatibility?

Just updated my Mac to 10.13.1 and with Comodo enabled my Mac locks up where I have to force it to shut down by holding the power button. After 3 restarts and no success, I disabled Comodo and everything is working properly. Any assistance with this would be much appreciated.

Over 100 views but received no replies concerning this. Uninstalled then reinstalled application. Everything is now working as intended.

Hi !

Same problem here, seems to be the “kext file verification”.

How did you fix the problem ?

The diagnostic always detect problem, but ask to reboot. Same things after and after …

The Comodo AV for Mac has not seen updates for quite a while. :-\

Hello EricJH !

Happy to see you here :).

Comodo AV for mac isn’t tagged as deprecated, and the virus signature updates are still present.

Will you update the tool for High Sierra ?

I am end user like yourself who just happens to wear the mod badge. I am not a Comodo employee.

There was a promise by the CEO behind the scenes 14 months ago that the AV for Mac and Linux would get updated but we haven’t heard or seen anything since then.

It’s not high on the priority list that’s the only thing I can tell looking from a distance. I’m sorry I can’t be more specific.

Unfortunately the app locked up my computer again. I unfortunately had to disable it to get my computer working again. :stuck_out_tongue: