Comodo LoginPro 1.0.0.7 is now available for download from loginpro.com

Hi Vadym,

Thanks for the latest version, but unfortunately still having problems :cry:

The addition of support for use with a Proxy Server is very welcome :-TU the only thing is when selecting ’ Automatically Detect ', an error box appears saying " Please define proxy adress " ( slight spelling mistake - should be address :-TU ) and so the Proxy settings have to be entered manually. Screenshot 1

I’m also having a similar problem as iTony888 in that I cannot connect to any computers, I keep getting a " Tunnel Establishing Timeout " with both the LoginPro software ( Quick Assist ) and when trying to connect via the website :cry: ( Screenshots 2 & 3 ) But when both computers are on the same LAN, although slow to connect it does work ???

Please let me know if I can provide any other info that may assist?

Bob

[attachment deleted by admin]

I'm also having a similar problem as iTony888 in that I cannot connect to any computers, I keep getting a " Tunnel Establishing Timeout " with both the LoginPro software ( Quick Assist ) and when trying to connect via the website ( Screenshots 2 & 3 ) But when both computers are on the same LAN, although slow to connect it does work

Please let me know if I can provide any other info that may assist?

Bob

You have to have “Allow users to connect remotely to this computer” option under “Allowable user” selected!

Comodo, please make a prompt on the first run of login pro, that this option MUST be checked in order to preform ANY operations remotely, because many users are confused.

My problem (bug?): Connecting via QuickAssist works fine for me. But when it prompts for the password and i start to inserting it the font of the password is white (as the background)so I don’t see anything what I am typing.

Hi morphiusz,

I’ve got the check box ticked on all machines ( and agree with your suggestion about a prompt upon first run ) I can connect and ‘remote control’ the machines when they are on the same LAN, but when running through a Proxy Server I get the Tunneling time out ???

Cheers
Bob

I’ve been tinkering with 1.0.0.7 and have been getting unreliable results.

I have a 2 Windows 7 64 bit PC’s, a Windows Vista 64 bit PC. and a Windows Vista 32 bit General Dynamics laptop. All are having the same issues.

Some of the time I can get connected to the Loginpro servers and other times I cannot.

When I cannot connect using the Control Panel app I switch over to the web app and find that I cannot connect that way either.

After Login in I get this screen with this info in a header:

HTTP Status 500 - Could not connect to remote service [rmi://199.66.200.196:9011/CamManager]; nested exception is java.rmi.ConnectIOException: error during JRMP connection establishment; nested exception is:

There is a lot more info on the screen refer to the attached screen print file to see it.

Hope this helps resolve this soon.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hi NESW,

I have had the same problem all day yesterday and this morning :frowning:

It appears to be a problem with the LoginPro Servers as I’ve experienced the same before:- Log in Error

Bump

Login Pro 1.0.0.21 is now released.