Comodo Leak Test and CIS4

I have the full suite install and everything is set to the defaults when i ran the test it scored 150/340 with defaults

question is should i be concerned? and how come it wasnt sandboxed? its an unknown publisher when the D+ alart came up and asked if i wanted to run it.

What is your current configuration?

Do your results change is you switch to Proactive (assuming you aren’t already using Proactive)?

Ewen :slight_smile:

After installing:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Ewen- Speaking of Proactive Security will we be able to import our v3.13 configuration into v4?

~Maxx~

This is indicative of Internet Security configuration.

My preference is to use Proactive. Although you get more alerts, there is, IMHO, better security.

Panic,

I was using the ‘Internet Security’ config, all Defaults.

whats different from that to proactive? as far say setup?

Brockey01,

Proactive has different application network rules - you will get more alerts, but you don’t have a rule that lets everything out.

I’d rather thave moe alerts and less doubt.

My preference is to use Proactive. but i can not pass the CLT coast test!

[attachment deleted by admin]

The same results - COAT test is not passed
PS today i have 340/340 on same config - it’s a miracle :slight_smile:

My PC pass Comodo Leak Test and the Result is 340/340.

My Configuration:
Antivirus Security Level:Stateful
Firewall Security Level: Safe Mode
Defence + Security Level: Safe Mode
Sandbox Security Level: Disable
Configuration: COMODO Proactive Security

My score with CIS4 was 160/340 ( proactive security) :cry: so I switched back to CIS 3.14 (now 340/340 ;D). What is wrong with version 4??

oh well

i have discovered some strange things about this version and leak test

im my main computer with antivirus from eset i have tested and get a horrible score of 150/340 from your tests

i was preparing to unninstall version 4 because i tought that was some important bug…

i have tried on my other computer, an laptop wihout any antivirus for a long time ( yeah i was only using comodo firewall 3.14 in this computer and is clean lol)

the firewall passes the leak test with 340/340 in this computer

is the same installer ( the offline installer) downloaded one time only

the only diference is that i have eset antivirus in the other pc already installed and in this i have comodo antivirus since version 4

lets see if they can fix it quicly

i will not unninstall for now

I run the leaktest and the score is 340/340… but… I changed firewall policy- changed “allow all outgoing” to “ask”. In addition, changing this setting made my pc stealth in grc test :slight_smile:

Where can I find “Firewall Policy” ?

The problem here is when you run ctl.exe with sandbox enabled it asks for elevated privileges. That does not happen with sandbox disabled.

Well after 4 days no answer. That´s OK for me. :-\

I ran the CLT but the problem is when the CLT was running CIS never asked me to allow or block something. No windows pop up. Is that normal ? ???

I´m using the latest version of CIS 4 with Firewall (Proactice Defense+), Comodo Antivrus enabled and Sandbox disabled.

Make sure there is no rule for CLT in Computer Security Policy.

Hi All

I am using Windows XP SP2 and I am running Avira Antivir.

I have set my COMODO Configuration to Proactive Security.
Firewall Security Level is set to Safe Mode, Defense+ Security Level is set to Clean PC Mode, Sandbox Security Level is Disabled.

My question is, when i run Comodo Leak Test, Defense+ asks whether to allow or block the permission. For tests, should i allow CLT?
How should i treat CLT for the tests? Trusted Application? Isolated Application or something else?

I did CLT and got a score of 50/340. What to do now?

My idea is one degree higher, both for firewall (maximal alert level, everything checked but ICS) and defense+ (where all alerts should be checked, no trusted software).

You should not make a rule of CLT, but block without remembering every CLT request.

Correction: allow the first defense+ explorer.exe request to use clt, otherwise, it won’t launch, but do not remember.
Avira intercepts clt, answer ignore, do not remember.
Block whatever following, it should give you 340/340