Comodo Internet Security v11.0.0.6778 - RC

Yes. The new address of the beta server http://178.255.86.194

Thank you. The new server address is in the topic start which change I had overlooked. :wink:

Not work servers 178.255.86.194 in CIS;

add download.comodo.com - 178.255.86.194 servers beta work together :-TU

What is not working for you?

I had to switch to the regular server to get updates for the AV. Odd thing is that the beta server responded there were no AV updates and gave an error for the website databases. The regular server gave no error for the website databases.

At staff. Could you comment on what the beta servers are serving? It looks like the AV databases are not in synch bu they act like they are active for AV updates. The beta servers will mirror whatever database is installed locally to be the last available.

Beta server is registered, but when checking the new version is not. What kind of nonsense?

DeathCat. Are you trying to update from 6744?

Yes.

I tried updating from 6744 on my netbook and it is not working.

Odd enough I get stuck in an update loop. It wants to update the same two files over and over again using both the regular and beta server. It will update and when I look for updates after rebooting it will say there is an update. The logs tell it is an update to 6744 and the same two files get updated again. See attached image.

If you want to test this build it is best to do a clean install and import your old configuration.

I confirm. The exact same situation is sometimes repeated if both update servers are turned on or when you select one of them, there is a constant update to 6744 after each reboot. Upgrading version 6744 to this beta is not possible.

Thank you for confirming.

if setting in CIS only.
upload in image, you should not upload when you start your computer or when using programs such as games (this impairs the use of the network if you are doing something)
folders and files comodo internet security not protect :-TU
port 80… is sniffer, not report bugfor ports insecure;

When will edge be integrated with containment?

=========================================
Run to the hills
sorry for the joke
Sorry my english!

Its working well for me on Windows 10 17763.316 x64 on 2 PCs. Upgrade from the 6744 release worked well and it’s working well. No obvious regressions.

Comodo Internet Security 2019 Beta (v12.0.0.6798) is now available for download