Comodo Internet Security v11.0.0.6744 hotfix update – Released

yes but a huge subversion jump without a beta or RC is what got me thinking.

There has been an RC with build number 6778.

Let’s wait for the release topic to be opened for 6802.

:-TU

Over time, the entries in the% windir% \ explorer.exe (HIPS) rules stop appearing.

Requests when launching applications are.
Block.
The blocking occurs, but the entry in the rules does not appear.
Writes -0

P.S. Perhaps after starting a virtual desktop. If I used . At least once. :-\

Could you post a screenshot with the UI in English? I cannot read Russian and seeing it in English helps to understand.

You need to use remember my answer in the alert otherwise it won’t create a rule for your answer.

futuretech

All OK. Thx :-TU

I checked now. Everything is working.
But the option ( ON ) has been removed. Pretty weird.

P. S. I’ll check again.
Since this is not the first time happening.

Always the number was recorded in the rule.
Then it stopped recording and always was --0 (And this is either a coincidence or not, after running programs in a virtual environment)
Therefore, my question arose.

Now I will be more attentive with new versions.

Any reason latest CIS 11 is not announced in the forum? I feel a bit strange not seeing an official announcement.

We don’t know why it is not announced. It’s not Comodo’s usual m.o… :-\

This might be a tad off topic (sorry) but do we know for sure that 11.0.0.6744 is fully compatible with Windows 10 version 1903 that will likely be released in a couple of weeks?

While you wait for an official statement, I can confirm it works on insider builds of 1903.

I am still on .6744. Haven’t seen an update or anything.

All we can do is wait for Comodo to provide the update through the program updater. Comodo tends to wait with providing a new build to the program updater to see the first results from the people who installed a new version through the download at the forums. It’s a way of catching serious bugs before it an update is being delivered to the wider audience.

Hello,
This is also my opinion