Comodo Internet Security v11.0.0.6580 - BETA2

I have updated Win 10 Insider bto build 17677.

CIS survived the update as has become the norm. I only had to add DisableAvCheck (DWORD) = 1 to HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Feature. Things are stable and like they were before the update with no obvious changes in behaviour. Memory integrity is still not working.

Minor bug on Win 10 17677 x64. Program updater will say there is a new version where the 6580 is available. It should not show this message. See attached image.

When the program updater runs it will always say there is new build and will start the diaglogue asking whether I want to download it. When I check the logs it shows it sees 6580 is installed and that 6580 is available. There is no new build so it should not show the download dialogue. I only have the Comodo beta servers active under Proxy and Host settings.

This doesn’t happen on Windows 7 SP1 x64.

I have another issue under investigation on Win 10 17677 x64. When the computer runs for multiple hours cmdagent.exe starts to use one of four available processor cores. CPU usage varies between 20-25%. Preliminary findings suggests cmdagent.exe reacts to eMule running in the background. There are no obvious signs of DPC latency. I may check with LatencyMon from Resplendence in the process.

Will check, update behavior should be the same. As we had two pass updates on same version, but it should be consistent across OS.

Hi EricJH,
This release will have two pass updates and version will remain the same. This two pass update is just for Windows 10 and therefore you don’t receive it on Win 7.

Regarding high CPU usage, if you could please take 2/3 dumps of cmdagent at a minute interval, it can help.

Thanks
-umesh

I did the two step update and now the message does no longer show up. I had forgotten the update was a two step process. Doh… :-X

Umesh. I have three minidump for you. Will they suffice? I have sent you a pm with the download link.

Got it, three should be enough.

Thanks
-umesh

I am currently back on 6580 on Win 10 Insider 17677. Cmdagent.exe has started using up one of four cpu cores after the system ran >2 hrs. This time eMule had not been running in the background. I made three dumps with a minute interval in case you would be interested. I have sent download link by pm.

I will update Win 10 to 17682 after this post.

Thanks, will check.

I am on Insider 17682 x64 now. I have booted it approx ten times and during one boot cmdagent.exe could not be started. Diagnostics could not fix it. I saved and attached the log in case you’re interested.

No Signature updates for over 22 hours . . . . the Forum is barely working and now the error message that the Upload Folder is full when trying to upload a simple 56K image!!

Hi Ploget,

This is being looked at by Infra team.

We had some hardware issues in the back end, you should expect soon.

Thanks
-umesh

Hi,
Both issues are solved now.
AV database is updated now.

Thanks
-umesh

Seems to be fixed now. Thanks Umesh

Hi guys,
when will a stable version be released?

We hope to make final RC version available this week.

A new version )

Yes, this is RC version, will announce shortly.

Hi All,
Please check out following RC version and share your feedback:
https://forums.comodo.com/beta-corner-cis/comodo-internet-security-v11006606-rc-t122284.0.html

Thanks
-umesh