Comodo Internet Security v10.0.1.6294 (Hotfix) Released

It’s working.

This is a double post. I had moved your previous post to the beta topic to have all the conversation about the beta in one place.

Let’s continue the conversation there.

It’s not for me. Ever since the update, apparently. Almost didn’t notice it. I thought it’s a widespread bug.

Hi,
What makes you feel it doesn’t work?

Thanks
-umesh

With the Valkyrie site, it takes a long time to process files (infinitely)

Well, it just doesn’t. I can access every blocked site even though I couldn’t before. I haven’t changed a thing when it comes to the settings.

What’s all this c***?

We have much improved version being released with next week release, you can try Beta.

One is digitally signed the other is not? Click purge to see which one remains, and if the one that is unrecognized is still present, submit the file to valkyrie.

Attachment.

OK, I’m this close to ditching CIS for good. The amount of trouble it gives is ridiculous.

First, Windows alerted me that COMODO Antivirus is outdated, after which most of the system got unresponsive. Restart was needed.

Then Windows alerted me that COMODO Firewall is disabled, after which most of the system got unresponsive, bunch of apps ended up in blocked list, internet was super slow and COMODO Agent was trying to restart. When I restarted system it immediately gave me BSoD.

Running on clean install of Windows 10 v1709.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hi Zee64,

1. What CIS version did you install?
  2. Can you please provide exact build and version details of Windows 10?

Thanks
-umesh

1. This one.
  2. Build 16299.15, aka v1709

May you please share memory dump?

Thanks
-umesh

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArqdydqOzYIbhtEZGRBGGSgcWyJxlg

Thanks a lot.
We will be checking.

Forgive me if I’ve missed something, but will Comodo be releasing proper offline installers for version 10 ever? All I have seen is an interim offline installer for the Internet security and online installers for the standalone products. Why ? These should be made available for users. The question is why have they not by now and why.

Hi,
When you have downloaded online installer, on post download page you are having option to download offline installer as well in case user wants it.
Please see enclosed.

Thanks
-umesh

Thanks for the answer umesh. I was leaning towards the offline installer of the Firewall. Can you post a link for that ?

We have now made AV component optional in offline installer, so you can select Firewall only.
You can try Beta version, which has this change:

https://forums.comodo.com/beta-corner-cis/comodo-internet-security-v10026350-beta2-t120697.0.html

We hope to release this version next week.

Thanks
-umesh