Comodo Internet Security v10.0.1.6294 (Hotfix) Released

Do I need to send you a message or add it here informations.

In short, the problem is: The program I’m using is the latest version. But warning of program updates turns out.

Can you try downloading and installing ISE from this link then reboot and then check for updates with CIS? If CIS does say an update is available, go through with the update reboot and check if updates are still available.

[b]
Hi, futuretech .

I’ve uploaded, this is the result.[/b]

The latest version is already installed on my machine. But check signature updates have warning

Now try uninstall ISE from control panel programs & features and the reboot. Then install ISE using the installer found in C:\ProgramData\Comodo Downloader\cis\download\installs\5050\xml_binaries\ise folder or in C:\ProgramData\Comodo\ISE or either C:\ProgramData\Comodo\Installer then check if updates are available and if it completes successfully.

I did try the exclusions on shellcode and no luck

For the collecting phase I let it run overnight which was at least 12 hours. Is that long enough?

When I get time I might try the removal guide, busy today

I’d attach a passworded rar of the diag file but the diag file is 64MB and attachments can only be 15.5MB

Hi, emre_34.

As it will be more convenient for you. You can upload collected files to cloud drive and send me link for downloading or add the files here.

I installed the updates, the same warning again: check for program updates

Hi, emre_34.

The issue is under investigation. We let you know results as soon as possible.

Thank you for provided information.

Hi, sergey.grechko.

Thank you so much for your help. I am waiting for results.
If the problem occurs again, my send you message.

My English is bad, I’m sorry for him. I have to write with google translation

***********************************************************************************

Note : The same update now reappears Today at 07:39:32 AM

Yeah that’s way to long to wait for it to uninstall. Also upload the diagnostic to a file sharing site or other online storage site and share the link.

At this point you might be better off with uninstalling ISE and CIS then run re-install CIS and if you want ISE install from the C:\ProgramData\Comodo\Installer folder which will contain the ise_installer.exe when you install CIS again.

I just found out I don’t have “show notification messages” shown on Customize User Interface, Virus Protection, Password Management | Internet Security .
I did a clean install of Version 10.0.1.6258 and then upgraded it to Version 10.0.1.6294; I’m on Win10v1511.

It was removed under Windows 10 systems but will be re-implemented in an up coming release hopefully sometime this month.

[b]Hi futuretech.

sergey.grechko, gathered information on the my pc for research. The developer team said it is working on this issue.
He said do not lift the CIS to solve the problem.

During the day the same window pops up on my machine. I’ve been doing this update for a week.
Im restarting my machine.But then again check out the program updates warnings
[/b]

Are these settings correct? Is it necessary to add this to the host file? 91.209.196.83 download.comodo.com

The settings are fine, you do not need to edit the host file as adding that IP address is for use of installing beta versions. If you do have a modified host file with that IP address then you should delete that entry and do a ipconfig /flushdns from a command prompt.

I do not have a modified host file.

I just have problem updating, like in the picture. During the day the same window pops up on my machine. I’ve been doing this update for a week.
Im restarting my machine.But then again check out the program updates warnings.

I’m getting update loop after applying latest update. After reboot I click check for update button and it finds it again, installs and asks for reboot.

I have the same problem for a week and I am starting to get mad :slight_smile:

I want to get rid of this question.

Been trying to download the “free” version and it doesn’t exist anymore. Did you guys go to a pay only model?

You have 3 Separate Versions of Comodo Internet Security.
Premium | Pro | Complete

The premium is the one you are looking for(it’s the free version) all of them provide the same security features.

Pro version is backed by Comodo’s Virus-Free Guarantee combined with additional features such as 24/7 365 day remote support.

Complete have all the above plus 50 Gb of secure online storage and 10 Gb of trust connect.

Will give you the free version (Called Premium), and during the install to can pick Free or Trial.

When will the new version of CFW be released containing improvements to the Unblock List amongst others?

In the meantime is there a RC Candidate that one can try? Thanks

It’s there on the main site under “Personal” - See attached.

Eric