Comodo Internet Security local TVL not updated after vendor added to cloud TVL.

A. THE BUG/ISSUE (Varies from issue to issue)
Can you reproduce the problem & if so how reliably?:
Yes.Everytime.Previous beta version also was affected. Probably this issue was present in v8 too.
If you can, exact steps to reproduce. If not, exactly what you did & what happened:
1:CIS v10 latest Clean install after removing previous version remnants with multiple uninstallers.
2:Before adding to TVL i always run that specific file in sandbox/virtual kiosk.
3:So i check unknown files list and lookup file by context menu periodically after submitting for tvl.
4:After vendor added to TVL, file still blocked and local TVL not list vendor
5:CIS v7 did’t have this issue.
One or two sentences explaining what actually happened:
Vendor not added to local tvl in CIS after comodo added it to cloud tvl(As said by comodo staff).
One or two sentences explaining what you expected to happen:
Vendor to be added in local tvl and to allow application to run.
If a software compatibility problem have you tried the advice to make programs work with CIS?:
N/A
Any software except CIS/OS involved? If so - name, & exact version:
N/A
Any other information, eg your guess at the cause, how you tried to fix it etc:
Before adding to TVL i always run that specific file in sandbox/virtual kiosk and after they are added to cloud tvl,
local tvl in CIS not updated.
I checked some vendor names added to tvl on and before dec 27 2015 which i did’t ran in sandbox. They are present in my local TVL.
EDIT : (Could it be because CIS released new version after that date ie December 28, 2016, which i clean installed?)
B. YOUR SETUP
Exact CIS version & configuration:
CIS v10.0.0.6092(latest and updated) & proactive
Modules enabled & level. D+/HIPS, Autosandbox/BBlocker, Firewall, & AV:
HIPS: Safe mode
Autosandbox/BBlocker :Enabled(Viruscope-monitor all applications)
AV : On Access

Have you made any other changes to the default config? (egs here.):
Many changes (config file added in zip file)
Have you updated (without uninstall) from CIS 5, 6 or 7?:
No
if so, have you tried a a a clean reinstall - if not please do?:
N/A
Have you imported a config from a previous version of CIS:
No
if so, have you tried a standard config - if not please do:
Ran this file in virtualbox with default proactive security settings for newly installed and updated CIS. File is blocked there as well.
OS version, SP, 32/64 bit, UAC setting, account type, V.Machine used:
Windows 10 v1511, 32 bit, UAC default setting, Administrator account, real system
Other security/s’box software a) currently installed b) installed since OS, including initial trial security software included with system:
a=None b=Used Zemana anti keylogger before. Not installed anymore.

Thanks for the report.

1. Is the file auto-sandboxed?
  2. Please provide a file from mentioned vendor. (preferably: size under 25MB)
  3. It would be helpful if you could provide file tracking info. (https://forums.comodo.com/bug-reports-cis/resources-for-bug-reporters-t26980.0.html;msg847363#msg847363)

1.When i change rule from block to autosandbox, yes it gets autosandboxed.
2.Sorry the file size is around 50mb. Url : https://app.box.com/s/kgglgwf4u3fiik2qv8iuvb969zff2gj2
3.Copied info to text file and attached.

By the way ran this file in virtualbox with default proactive security settings for newly installed and updated CIS. File is blocked there as well.
CCAV latest version does not have this issue.

I want to follow this issue too.
I faced same senarios before…Let’s see

Waiting for recheck by whitelisting team before submitting as CIS bug.

Many thanks.

Edited for just in case. Seams like my guess might not be correct since running of file only after added to cloud TVL did not allowed the fie either(Tested in virtualbox vm). Also “WireSetup.exe” wasn’t the only file it happened to, below is another one(for “OpenShot Studios, LLC”).

I was informed that Wire Swiss GmbH is not trusted in Cloud TVL.

Checked and OpenShot Studios, LLC is not trusted in Cloud TVL either.
Thus, not CIS bug.

So its whitelisting team fault :-\ Someone should warn them or there is another problem between user and cloud TVL.