comodo internet security firewall driver

Hello,

Can you please tell me if comodo firewall is still working when I disable the “comodo internet security firewall driver” in the properties of the netword adaptater?
I have seen that my speed problem is solved when I disable it in the network adaptater but I m not sure I am protected (network twice faster).

Thank you
Marc

With the driver disabled you’ve lost all the protection of the network firewall.

Can you describe in more detail what your problem is. Are you downloading from websites or using a p2p client? What other security programs do you have installed? On what connection are you and are you behind a router or not? Etc…

Hello,

The problem was reported here.
While I was waiting for a solution, I decided to disable the firewall and after that I saw that the problem was not solved, but if I disabled the firewall driver (even with comodo running) the problem was solved, and as I still received an alert (driver disabled) when I did a ping, I thought that comodo was still working.

Marc

https://forums.comodo.com/format-verified-issue-reports-cis/speedproblem-with-fw-on-intel-82579v-jumbo-frames-win8x64-and-syno-ds-210j-v6-t91375.0.html