COMODO Internet Security CIS 4.0.138377.779 Released !

Ronny, thank you for the theme :BNC

Poor Mindlessmissy. :o
:stuck_out_tongue:

It’s 3 - 2 now, I posted multiple times it’s

CREDITS go to MindlessMissy !!

Can’t help it if they don’t read :wink:

That is so 1985 :P, the year of Ganda’s birth disaster ;D

Hey, we’re all family here, he won’t mind :wink:

I want yellow theme. Really.

Ronny thanks for the link, and Mindlessmissy for the good theme :slight_smile:
p.s.Sorry for my bad english

NO problem ti3st0, I just don’t want the credits for something i did not create :slight_smile:

Will 4.x release ever get pushed to the update servers ?

I have newest 3.x version and waiting for 4.x to be released as an update.
Mostly so i don’t have to uninstall old, reboot, install new, reboot and then have to configure all the settings again, including going though the mental pain of all the popups again. :cry:

So will there be an update soon ?
Give me a date and time, something, next week, next mouth ? never ?

hi guys i like to know if there is any tutorial for CIS .i
also like to know how to save configurations…thanks in advance.
i use xp sp3 768 ram

Hi acuariano ,

I’m using v3.14 … but that should be close to what is in v4 as it’s depicted (see the attached image):

Miscellaneous:

• as for the Tutorial - the Help file is quite sufficient for a start;
  • Configurations can be Exported / Imported

My regards

[attachment deleted by admin]

I’m a korean user.

I have some questions.

1. Where is forum board I can submit korean language files for CIS 4 ?

I recently have finished traslating eglish version into korean.

1. I found out in other languages that Some words do not be translated into their languages. e.x) Antiviurs, Defense+, Sandbox Except Firewall.

Are there rules that I have to abide by before submitting korean language files ?

Korean netizens say Antivirus as VaireosVaeksin(바이러스백신) in korean and as Antivaireos(안티바이러스) in pronounciation.

I hope that these words(Antivirus) be translated as 바이러스백신 than Antivirus or 안티바이러스 for all of korean users.

Above all, Newbies are not famillar with technological words as like firewall software.

Now Korean language files for CIS 4 have been reviewed at this site.

http://softwant.x-y.net/phpbb3

1. CIS has some items which can be changed not by language files but by only registry modifications.
    So I have provided registry file that can be modified english dropdown menu since cis 3.10.X released.

I hope that dropdown menu itmes be included in *.eglish.template files.

Please let me know about these questions

Thanks a lot in advance.

Hey softwant. Please do not double-post. I posted the thread you’re looking for there.

Hi guys,

I am presently running 3.14.130099.587 (AV +Firewall).

Will CIS automatic update make the move to 4.x version, or wiil I nedd to uninstall 3.14 and install 4.x?
By the way, is 4.x an official final release, or is it in Beta phase?

Tks,

Jose Pinho

They will be supporting the auto-updater in the future, (no word on how soon…) but currently the only way to get 4.x is to remove 3.x and install 4.x.

It has been released officially, but personally I think it is still beta quality.

looks like CAV is unique AV ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

That must be false positive. :smiley:

Please submit this false positive to Comodo in AV False Positive/Negative Detection Reporting. Please follow the guidelines of the board on how to post it.

Hi,

I have CIS 4.xxx.779 (Windows 7 32bit) and from time to time, it looses settings which programs after startup should not run in the Sandbox and it is asking again, even if I have checked the box “do not run in the sandbox” and “always trust this publisher”. Do you have same problem?

Definitely a FP. I get the warning for all programs by Koshyjohn, but the guy makes great software :wink:

i have the same problem !!! :frowning: