Here we are very excited to announce that the COMODO Internet Security/Antivirus/Firewall 22.214.171.12474 Hotfix for Windows10 Support is released ! Main focus of the release is Windows10 Support improvements for the Microsoft official new release and the problems which have been addressed according to reports submitted by our users on the previous built 126.96.36.19991. So thank you very much to you all!
Existing CIS 6.x, CIS 7x and CIS 8.x users will receive an automatic update offer CIS 8.2 Windows 10 Hotfix Release update . Attention please: !! We have a temporary problem on mirror servers. There could be problems on binary updates.Team is working on it
What’s new in 188.8.131.5274?
Windows 10 Support:
• Support improvements for Microsoft Windows 10 official release.
We have addressed many issues reported by our users in this release. Here are a selected few:
• Network firewall is not functioning properly after update from Windows 7 to Windows 10
• Cycle BSOD on Windows 10 x86 with CIS in proactive security
• Sandbox doesn’t support junction points
• Application that launched by ‘LNK’-file is absent in File List
Just updated on Windows 10 Pro 64bit, the usual pain in the ■■■…
I had to uninstall the old version, use the Comodo removal tool, run ccleaner and then install CIS.
Now, if I check for updates, I get this error under “Program update”:
Error: 0x80070057 - Incorrect parameter
It seems like, if I click again “update” after a while, everything is working