COMODO Internet Security 8.0.0.4314 BETA Released!

comodo always was like that. one tiny update by 2 ~ 4 days and so on…

I dont like it either, but even with this periodic updates taking so “periodic” cis has been protecting me, my family and my clients for a long time…

sometimes i think this is funny that even with a ■■■■ delay between av updates cis protects more than some “top” vendors…

:-TU

What about Web Filter !!!

There’s a question here, what products can protect your system without any update during one year? Of course, one of them is CIS … and it’s free.

Any 0-day malware can create this situation for you!

===

It’s the same… there is a powerful Hips.

HIPS rudimentary protection, and their messages are not clear compared with other protection programs.
Also Web filtering is necessary, what do you think about the phishing sites, how to protect me HIPS or Sandbox of those sites.
With this I am still love Comodo ;D

The strength of CIS is that it will prevent without an AV present. That makes me less worried when an AV update is a bit late.

Do you mean you want to filter networkdtraffic? There is one answer: it will never be there. It is Comodo’s point of view that catching a malware when it hits memory or disk is still early enough. If you are referring to a url filter. How about stop spamming because this question has been answered:

We heard you. Now we wait and see what comes our way when PrivDog matures.

Cant talk about it because i never used this kind of protection on my machine. see… i take care of my computer and i do some configurations (simple ones) on my system and my browsers so i never had to worry about phishing, etc. but thats me…

I won’t deny that Comodo Firewall, Sandbox and Behavior Blocker are excellent. HIPS not so much. It’s a bit too nagging even for an advanced user like me. However some users require good AV signatures and regular updates and Comodo is really lacking when it comes to that. Melih, I don’t understand why can’t you allocate more resources to that department. If that were improved Comodo would be on top of the pack in every single aspect.

When to expect a new engine? Very interesting.

Update 2 hours ago

[attachment deleted by admin]

I am running Proactive Security with HIPS in Safe Mode and it is not nagging. However switching to Paranoid will surely change that. I never worry that much about detection because CIS has my back without av.

It is expected somewhere down the line of v8. It will not be there with 8.0 but expected with 8.x.

Does this mean that the signature file will shrink in size? It’s about 250MB now.

Not as far as I know.

Please add the ability to change the vote.

Of course it has your back, but some users for various reasons require nice detection not just prevention.

Added.

I changed, now IMO best is Flat tile theme.

Thank you.

have main GUI screen “re-sizeable” this time

No.

Smirk, “no” lmao, okyyyyy