COMODO Internet Security 7.0.317799.4142 Released!

Hello Saptaanstics

Maybe you are right , but some bugs since previous versions of unresolved

Please comment in the related bug reports if you notice that issues are continuing from version to version.

Thanks.

My computer was last rebooted roughly two weeks ago (running the latest version of v7), and I am currently looking at cmdagent.exe using up a whopping 1.017GB of ram. Is this a known issue of some sorts?

Sorry you are having this problem. On a few machines this does seem to happen, presumably some form on software conflict. You could maybe post here with details of the software you are running to say you have the same problem.

There is also a specific problem with some Asus software logged if you are running an ASUS machine. It’s here.

Best wishes

Mouse

I can not agree with You here.

I like Comodo softwares and Comodo way of involving the comunity, but CIS is the only software (that I have knowledge) that upgrades a bug. With CIS 5.12 we where all ok with the simple interface but with speed on running and using CIS (navigating on that old school gui). With CIS 6 Comodo gave us a nice looking interface that was worst then any others in terms os use speed and intuitive options. With CIS 7 they upgrades this gui with more problems, like the one Im talking about on this forum every now and then (about gui lags/hangs).

Im still with CIS7 on all of my machines and I still hope they will fix these issues, but the patience is going down… :frowning: Lets see for how long can I stay on CIS for my personal protection and my company protection.

When we can expect next update? Thou you’re known for not having or following strict timetable. ;D

when its ready

Hi!It maybe have a bug on windows 8.1.
After my PC upgrade to windows 8.1,comodo firewall lead some modern apps connect to there server fail.
These apps connect to server use SSL,Example for some XBox live games ,when they login to Xbox live server use SSL,Those apps always said connect failed,so the app can’t work correct.Even though stop the comodo firewall service,those apps still work incorrect

Thanks but I stay with my 5.10 version

We have noticed that but please refrain from spreading the gospel all over the forums. We don’t like cross posting.

Comodo is making me unhappy… :frowning:

I have moved on to Emsisoft AM and AppGuard combo…
:smiley:

Can’t wait to see what Comodo has instore for us in the next release. :slight_smile:

:smiley: :smiley:

Good for you if it works, but what are you saying, that its better than comodo internet security?

Also is it free? I cant find Emsisoft or appguard for free…

The best thing with comodo products is that they are always free, and that does it for me :slight_smile:

He never said that his choice is better than comodo. People’s setups are people’s choices.

@fungus: No, this combo is not free, both are paid products (AG comes with lifetime license).

Will you try new CIS when it will be released?

Sure, buddy!
I always run CIS in VM for testing purposes.
:wink:

:-TU