COMODO Internet Security 7.0.317799.4142 Released!

I just hope when Windows 9 is released, Comodo will have a compatible version and not have to go through fixing bugs all over again. I think when new Windows 9 pre-release come out, there must be a public alpha because many people have different systems and it would help sort out bugs.

I never could use Comodo properly in Windows 8.1. Now there is Windows 9 coming but I am waiting for my bugs to be fixed still. lol.

I would hope for this also.
Let’s see what the future brings :slight_smile:

" Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet. "

Hopefully true. I have now got the ability to easily and reliably set/check etc ads zones after 2 weeks…

Powershell finally…

Now to see if that is what CIS uses

Hi,mouse1!

You’re talking about the new version? When it comes out?

Thank you.

At some point in the non-closed time interval whose minima is now >:-D

That is much more likely to wait for a new version.

Only if you assume the probability density function over that interval is uniform. I couldn’t possibly comment on that :slight_smile:

Fate laughs at probabilities.

:BNC

I joined the forum specifically so I could say thank you for providing a direct download link to a full installer, and the exact version number. When I went to download from the main site, and discovered it was a 3rd party hosted net-installer with no “save for later” option, I nearly cried.

imagine a relevant, but not allowed for policy reasons, animated gif, likely from a film, that involves someone dropping to their knees and praising the lord in thanks

Anways, thank you so much. :slight_smile:

Comodo work very slow, when ı click comodo icon answer very slow, i wait 10-15 seconds.

the same here and with A LOT OF users around the globe. and not just the initial gui is slow. the comodo internet security 7 is all about that. but we are waiting for some improvements on v8 thats already in beta.

It sporadically happened on my PC since 6.0. But this last version is OK.

After downloading from the link above… The file I have is 145 MB vs. the 220MB listed above. Additionally, neither the MD5 or SHA1 listed above is even close to what I have.

Is it possible that the original download link has been edited / updated since the post was originally made, but the file descriptions were not updated?

Please advise.

Thank you.

[at]Devont

I got 218 MB (218252480) and the file hashes don’t match for me either. Something’s up.

Comodo may sometimes tweak the installer a bit.

I downloaded the installer and it has the following statistics:
208 MB (218.252.480 bytes)
MD5: E784C7394C653A003DE646C2635E9DD1
SHA-1: CCC5DDCF2251C7BEF8CE967966751D0A1D5EAE2B

Important is that the digital signature is intact. That leads me to believe this is the installer with a minor tweak.

At L.A.R. Grizzle. Can you double check size; 218 MB does not match 218252480. 208 MB does match. You probably made a typo.

The installer has been modified and that explains this bug:

https://forums.comodo.com/

Comodo has broken startup creation for some computers!

I’m showing 208.1 MB, 213137 KB, and 218252480 Bytes. I had a typo on the MB. Oops!

You have a point there.

Np. It happens to the best of us. :wink: